Chapter 89

Chapter 89. Be a bridegroom with Yeyeye [V]

    After throwing the copyright to Lu Liangchuan, a capitalist, Chu Yu didn't care about it at all.

    It's the God of War...

    Although César is now proficient in "postpartum care for sows" - let's skip the process, but the planet Huadie itself is very beautiful, and Chu Yu doesn't want to build it yet The hometown of stinky pigs.

    So, she directly sent this character to the old (crossed out) God of War as an NPC.

    Originally, he wanted to trouble the almighty Doraemon Ji Lin's cousin, but the latter connected to the communicator, and when he heard Chu Yu's request, he sneered.

    "Being your cousin will be pissed off by you sooner or later, or exhausted, it's better to be an outsider."

    Chu Yu: "...ah?"

    Ji Lin glanced at the stinky man next to his little cousin with a grim expression, "So how long do you plan to let this good neighbor eat and drink for nothing?"

    Lu Tingxi, as the god of war, has many people who worship him in the empire and even the entire interstellar world, but Ji Lin is definitely not among them.

    He didn't have any good feelings for this casual fan.

    Chu Yu wanted to say that Lu Tingxi usually came here with vegetables, but compared to what her cousin has been doing all along—

    making kitchen utensils, buying seeds, making pork, contacting friends to help her make various condiments...

    okay.

    The Lord God of War does seem to be too leisurely, and Ji Lin has every position to say that about the other party.

    So, Chu Yu also followed Ji Lin's line of sight.

    At that time, Lu Tingxi was still on Rosemary's planet, and he was still wearing that ordinary mask, but it was so, and he stood with a dignified posture.

    The man was also very tactful, meeting the cousin's eyes, and asked in a gentle voice, "Is there anything I can do for you?" "

    Yes!"

    "Yes!"

    Chu Yu and Ji Lin climbed up the pole and said in unison.

    In the end, the job of finding a farm for delicious pigs fell on Lu Tingxi. I believe that with the other party's connections and strength, dried pork, sausage...all of these are not far away, right?

    Hissing~

    All the troublesome guys have been dispatched, and Chu Yu also has her own main task to do, so she went to Nolan Star for...

    See you! net! friend!

    Chu Yu had made happy fat house water and beer before, but his favorite drink was "Being a Groom Every Night".

    The other party is a fellow traveler with her, and they are still traveling together. They are grooms every night. His real name is Wang Meng, and he is an otaku.

    In Chu Yu's imagination, the other party should be a fat, ordinary-looking young man with glasses, and his skin is a little pale because he often does not see the light when coding in the house. Well, it is similar to his image in the virtual projection.

    However.

    When the two really met each other, Chu Yu was completely shocked—

    "???"