Chapter 52

Chapter 52. The Vegetable Thief [V]

    Chu Yu looked at the empty bowl, then at the young man.

    With such a big appetite, she comes every day, won't she be poor? But thinking of the other party's useful mental power, Chu Yu silently calculated in his heart whether it would be worthwhile for her to pay off the debt with work...

    "No." Ji Lin first opened his mouth to refuse for her.

    Chu Yu and Miao Lan looked at him at the same time.

    "Why?" Miao Lan asked, "I won't be lazy when I work."

    The young man also blinked his pair of light amber eyes, which were clear and transparent, and looked extraordinarily sincere, especially when he was staring at someone intently. Sometimes, it is easy to cause people to feel unbearable.

    It's a pity that Ji Lin doesn't eat this set, "You eat too much."

    Wow! Said to go to the bottom of my heart!

    Chu Yu couldn't help but praise Ji Lin from behind.

    After hearing this, Miao Lan fell into deep thought as she looked at the empty plate in front of her. Chu Yu was worried that he would be burdened by the prince, and she didn't want him to be more accepting than she expected.

    "Does it mean that I eat more than the explanation I created? It doesn't matter, I can also pay." He looked at Chu Yu with a very sincere attitude, "I want to buy the right to eat at your place, except In addition, you still have the right to control me at will during this period of time... Is this okay?"

    Chu Yu was very moved.

    Miao Lan's spiritual power level is S, if he really accepts it, he must be a very useful tool... Cross it out, employee, it's already very affordable just to pack lunch or something.

    The only trouble is that the other party still bears the title of the royal family.

    However, Ji Lin once again blocked her way -

    "Not for sale." The man's appearance was impenetrable.

    "Why?"

    Ji Lin: "You are too troublesome."

    Miao Lan: "..."

    Miao Lan rubbed her head with a headache, her elegance and nobleness instantly turned into a pitiful one, she looked at Chu Yu with a hint of depression, "So I said...sometimes, I really don't like this at all. "

    The identity of the prince is not easy to use at all, and it will become an obstacle.

    Chu Yu couldn't help laughing.

    As soon as Miao Lan saw her smile, she immediately followed her, "Yuyu, what do you think?" He was obviously not ready to give up, and he could intuitively feel that Chu Yu himself was much more talkative than Ji Lin.

    "What do you think of my suggestion?" Miao Lan said, and glanced at Ji Lin pointingly, "No one can influence your decision, not even your family." Chu Yu smiled

    softly Smiling, "I'm sorry, I agree with my cousin."

    In front of outsiders, you always have to save some face for your cousin.

    Miao Lan's face collapsed instantly.

    He still wanted to struggle for a while, but Ji Lin was as tall as a demon, and he didn't know how he operated it. All the guards who had been guarding outside rushed in at once, holding up their weapons and scaring Chu Yu with awe-inspiring momentum. jumped.