Chapter 86

Chapter 86. Copyright Sale [V]

    Chu Yu stayed in Little Butterfly's hometown for a few more days before preparing to leave.

    During this period of time, she has already negotiated with the Queen of the Rosemary Clan to use the delicious food she cooked to use this planet as a base for cultivating vegetables and fruits.

    After the little butterflies tasted it, they also liked the taste very much, so they would not refuse it, but warmly welcomed it.

    In particular, Her Majesty the Queen has repeatedly asked Chu Yu to give them the right to raise a series of meat and poultry.

    Chu Yu refused.

    Not because I can't believe it.

    The star beast that was turned into pork by Chu Wu was originally called "Cang Beast", and the chicken was "Firework Bird". These were originally captured by Ji Lin's interstellar hunters. Their own combat destructive power is not low, and they are all physical damage. The Rosemary Clan, aside from the exceptionally convenient mental power, is the famous war scum in the interstellar world.

    It's really hard to let them raise so many pigs.

    Besides, Ganavera itself is a very beautiful planet, if it becomes messy because of raising pigs and chickens...it's not too good.

    It's better to eat all kinds of vegetables and fruits, and occasionally eat rabbits with relatively weak combat effectiveness.

    ——Tutu is so delicious, of course you have to eat it!

    However, Chu Yu still agreed to bring them some pigs and chickens for their daily use.

    When Chu Yu left, the noble and elegant Queen still held her hand, very reluctant for her to leave.

    "Then... what should we do after we finish eating?"

    Chu Wu pulled César who was next to her, completely ignoring the scorching sight of the man behind her.

    "Leave it to him." She said sincerely, "Ceizer has learned a full set of delivery and postpartum care for sows."

    "Is that right?"

    Chu Yu, the Queen and all the butterflies turned their eyes to César.

    Period Ai Ai.

    César: "..."

    He's a prince, doesn't he want to lose face? ! !

    But carrying so many expectations, the beautiful little prince could only nod his head stiffly.

    "I ate some", "Don't worry about eating out", "Our prince is indeed the best prince"... The

    air was filled with joy for a while.

    César's shame faded away, and he seemed to be a little swayed, and then he heard a very light laugh.

    very light.

    But the piercing in César's ear, with a hint of indescribable ridicule, came from the plain-looking man behind Chu Yu.

    César: "..."

    Ahhh, it's still super embarrassing! Don't think that you are the god of war Lu Tingxi, so I dare not scold you in my heart! ! !

    After walking a little further, Chu Wu poked the man beside him.

    "Hello."

    "Huh?" Lu Tingxi immediately turned his head.

    The man still had that plain face.