CHAPTER 49

I felt like my heart was shattered in pieces when I found out the truth about my sister. I called my friends that I needed them. Everyone is here except for Yucci. Jiro was here too, and dad didn't left.

We are all sitting in the living room. Watching the horrible things in my laptop. I gasped and cover my face. I can't take it anymore. Khyro hugged me hide my face.

"Baby, please you have to be strong," he whispered gently. I nodded weakly.

I found out Avi was bullied at school, she was humiliated and hurt physically, because every spread she was mistake of the great Kalle. Her school found out na anak lang siya sa ibang babae. That's why she didn't want to leave at home, that's why she didn't want to socialize. Everyone keep spreading in her school that she a daughter of a whore. Fuck them all!

My sweet Avi, what have they done to you.

Umalis ako sa pagkakayakap kay Khyro, pero hawak-hawak parin niya ang bewang ko. I took my laptop and copied all the evidence I could use.

"I will burn them." I said dangerously.

I never saw my sister eyes that way. Her eyes earlier look like Sania, and I know that she was hiding something to me. Something horrible.

"What can we help?" Jiro asked. I smirked and he looked tense kaya hinila ako palapit ni Khyro sa kan'ya.

"I want that school gone. Legally of course, and the students that was evolve I want them to suffer. Isama niyo na ang pamilya nila." Malamig kung sabi. I leans and crossed my arms.

"You can't just do that." My father spoke. I laughs and smiles at him. This man have no ideal what he built.

"Ohh! But I can." I replied and shrugged.

"Watch me." I mouthed.

"What do you want me to do with the boys that did something to her?" Sania asked. I looked at her in the eyes, communicating with her without any word. She nodded and immediately and stood.

"Send me info." She said before she leaves.

Jiro look confused, so I just smirks at him and tilted my head. That's why Sania is my partner in crimes, she knows me too well. And knows me more than everybody else.

"I don't understand women."

"That's why you ended up with man." I added. He gasped and glared at me.

Dad stand up and fixed his coat he look serious and have a deep thoughts. He look at me and sighed heavily.

"I'm leaving. I have to do something." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

I sighed and leans in Khyro's chest. He caresses my back and kissed my head. Jiro look disgusted but didn't say anything about it. 

"I don't want you to do that." Khyro spoke. I looked at him confusedly.

"That thing that you planning with your friend. Whatever it is, I don't like it. I don't want you to do that. That not right." I gritted my teeth and look away.

"I want to teach them a lesson." I said coldly. He look taken a back with my tone.

"Then teach them right." He said firmly. I scoffed and shook my head. I turned to him angrily and push him away from me.

"Teach them right? Do you think what they did to my sister was still right?" I stood and chuckled sarcastically. They don't understand how I love my sister. She was my sunshine, she's the only person who never left me, she the one who stay when everyone don't want me.

"Avi was there when I'm not myself. And I wasn't there w-when she's b-been--"  I can't even finish my sentence because my chest felt so heavy and it's so painful.