PROLOGUE

Me . The lucky and blessed woman they said, but bitch no! if only every single sperm can reads minds petty will be their expression on their ugly faces. But hell I don't want any one to petty me because to be honest it doesn't help anything. Real talk kahit na kaawaan nila ako walang mag babago sa mga tinuturing mga pamilya ko sakin.

Ang tanging sasabihin lang nila ay "magiging okay lang ang lahat" will bitches let me slap your ugly face so you'll wake up that everything gonna be okay if you die.

Yeah that's my only option and no one can change that even my cat.

May sariling opinyon tayo dito at wag kang mangialam sa opinyon ko dahil hindi kita pinapakailaman.

I enter our haunted house and saw my ugly sister and ugly parents on the sofa talking and the third sister was crying. Oh gross she look uglier.

They looked at me and I gave them my the-most-sweetest-smile like even everyone's jaw will fall. Oh my god.

"What's the tea?" I asked and sit down on the single chair. I don't want to sit beside them ew baka may mga germs sila yuck.

No one's speak. Great nice talking, its very funny.

"Oh do you want me to guess it?" giliw kung saad. The wall of the house sighed and massage his temple. Oh I didn't even do anything, my words make him stress already. That amazing I should talk more.

"Let me guess, you." I pointed my ugly third sister. I don't want to call her little sister because it digusted me.

"You are pregnant." they all was shock. Wow that's not even shockble.

"And you again the boy who got you pregnant didn't take the responsibility for being a father, but he took a responsibility for being a jerk and give you his ugly sperm." Silence. That's all I got. I'm enjoying this.

I stood up and looked at her coldly "You. Are. A. Shame.On. My. Career." diin kung sabi. At agad akong nakatanggap ng isang malakas na sampal sa ilaw ng tahanan.

"You have no right to say that!" It hurt. Not my heart ew yuck but my cheek! Damn it!

"Why? Diba ayaw mo rin masira ang career na meron ako na sapilitang mong pinapasok sakin." Dun na siya natahimik. She hugged her precious daughter and told her that's everything will be okay. But bitch if I can talk to her i'll tell her that just kill herself.

"The youngest daughter of vice president Gerald Kalle. A little sister of Angela Kalle was pregnant at the age of 17 and was abandoned by her puppy love dick boy. You cause a big chaos just because your fucking pussy was wet." And another slap from the light of house. Our second sister and father was just watching.

Right because my pretty and perfect mouth was telling the truth.

"How dare you! As if I know your a slut like your mother!" I smirk.

"Oh really? Coming from a mistress like you?" I laughed like a crazy bitch.

"That's very funny. Hahaha." Ako lang ang tumawa sa bahay, ang halakhak ko ay abot sa labas ng bahay.

"And you know what's funny? That the mother of three kalle's was different. And you Wendy was just a mistress, you can get away with everyone but not with the truth." humakbang ako palapit sa kanya na may galit at pagkadiri na ekpresyon.

"That you are a mistress!" I slap her hard. That's not for me. That's for my mommy.

"Next time na lang ang isang sampal. At sisiguraduhin ko si mama ang makakasampal sayo." I kissed my second sister cheek and rolled my eyes to Jovi the third sister.