CHAPTER 18

My everyday doing was same except I'm making a lunch for my man, and we are making a small conversation but it's okay to me, it's more than okay.

A man like him, minsan lang magbigay ng pansin isang katulad ko. Like me a rare and gorgeous human being, duh. What do you expect ugly? Hell no!

A lot of girls are drooling over him. Hindi naman bago iyon pero nakakainis parin, like duh, akin lang siya! But of course I can't say that of course. Dad will freak out. And that will made my day.

Our reporting was finished and Timmy is sticking to me after that. It's okay, as I said, if she can handle my attitude. And it's weird because she can.

"What are you looking at?" Sita ko sa kanya. She just chuckled and shook her head.

"Wonder why students hates you. You're totally different." Mahina niyang sabi habang maysinusulat sa notebook niya. Nasa cafe shop kami ngayon dahil hinihintay ko si Alejandro dito, he told me I could wait for him here.

"I am different." Saad ko.

"You are. So different." she agreed and smiled. I rolled my eyes and snored.

Timmy is quite person that's the one I like from her. She only cares about her grade's and studies. She's poor and I don't care about it, she's a good person.

I heard the cafe shop door opened and I was busy scrolling on my Instagram kaya wala akong oras para lingunin iyon. I heard a gasped coming from Timmy and the chair beside me moved.

My brows met and look up only to see my man sitting beside me. He took his notes and book out together with the highlighter for his readings.

He stopped and looked at me.

"What?" He asked innocently.

I blinked twice at wala sa sariling umiling. Bumalik ito sa ginagawa at Ang Kasama ko at gulat parin na sakikita. Nasa harap lang naman niya ang dinudumog nang mga kababaehan dito sa school. I look around, dahil siya lang mag-isa and it's new.

Wala si Jiro, Blake at Ash. I already knows their names dahil sila palagi ang kasama ni Alejandro. Blake was the nerdy guy and Ash was the tomboy, yeah she admitted.

"Where's Jiro?" I asked.

Mabilis itong bumaling sakin at magkasalubong ang mga kilay niya.

"I'm here." madiing niyang sagot.

"Yeah, but where is he?"

"Why are you looking for that motherfucker?" Irritado niyang tanong. He stopped writing at humarap sakin, giving me all his attention. I smiled mentally because I found it cute.

What is wrong with this man I'm just asking. I rolled my eyes and look at him, annoyed.

"What is wrong with you I'm just asking." I crossed my arms and look at him narrowed eyes.

"I don't fucking know he might be dead now." He said, pissed.

What the hell?

"Are you jealous?" I raised my brow look at him teasingly. He tsked and ignore me. I laughed and poked his cheek.

"Hey, you're jealous." I giggled and trying to have an eye contact to him. But he keep ignoring me.

He keep ignoring so I just let him, because he also need to focus for his up coming exam.

Timmy kept eyeing Alejandro so I'm giving him a death glare. She notice my stares kaya umiwas ito ng tingin.

I'm so bored kaya nakatulog ako ginawa kung unan ang mga braso ko habang nakaharap Kay Alejandro na seryoso sa readings niya. Hindi ko alam kung ilanh oras na akong tulog. Nagising ako dahil sa ingay, it's so fucking noisy na kilala ko agad kung sino iyon.