CHAPTER 48

I thought everything's fine now. That I get over the things I did years ago. The regrets. But time passed but the fact didn't. I'm the one to blame. All the things that happened to him was because of me.

I wake up with the pain in my waist. I grunt and sat down. I noticed that there's a cold towel in my waist. Kinuha ko ito at napangiwi dahil sa sakit. I'm wearing a black long sleeve polo. Tanging undergarments and brasserie na lang natitira sakin sa loob.

I look around and my body froze the moment I realized where I am right now. It's his old condominium. I took a glance in his alarm clock and it's 3am.

My gaze when to the study table. Napangiwi ako at hinawakan ang bewang ko, bago umalis sa kama. Pumunta sa sa study table at nakita ang photo album namin, the gifts that I gave him. The letters that I made since he got into the accident.

I caresses our pictures together and it broke my heart. My chest hurts seeing these things. I scoffed painfully. Bakit ba kasi ako bumalik sayo. I sighed heavily at lumabas sa kwarto niya.

I heard some noise coming from the living room. Nakarating ako sa sala at nakita si Khyro nakaupo sa couch habang may pinapanood sa laptop niya. He was watching so eager like his so afraid to miss.

"I miss you already... Bumalik kana..." My body froze when I heard a familiar voice coming from the laptop. Nagmamadali akong lumapit sa kan'ya ng narinig ko ang sariling boses sa laptop niya. He look up and I immediately close the laptop.

He look taken a back that I just show up. Nilagay niya sa gilid at laptop at tumayo. He was about to reach me but I unconsciously step back.

He was looking at me, with the emotions that I didn't expect to in his eyes. Gone with the cold stare, his ocean green eyes was full of longing and pain. Naiwan sa ere ang kamay niya, his hand from a fist and he put it down.

He let out a big sighed and brush his hair. I look away, he look so lost. So confused and frustrated. I never seen him in this state because Khyro knows what to do. But now...parang hindi na niya alam ang gagawin.

"Uuwi na ako." Basag ko ng katahimikan. He look at me worriedly and held my shoulder, he check on me and lick his lower lip.

"Are your waist okay? And your lips?" He asked gently. He brush my hair and put the strand of hair away from my face.

"Are you feeling well? How are you?" He asked softly, but his voice was full of sadness and pain. I pursed my lips, I can't look him in the eyes. Ang sakit ng dibdib ko.

"Love..." He whispered painfully.

I gasped and step back. I was shaking my head and he was trying to reach me, but I can't. The pain in my chest hurts so much. My eyes watered, he was so different. What is going on? Did his memory came back? Can he remember me now? What am I supposed to do now?

When he saw my teary eyes he stop and look down. "I'm sorry..." He said lowly.

"I'm sorry I was so late..." He added painfully. I shook my head, I don't want him to act like this.

"I'm sorry if I left you." I looked at him and I can't stop my tears anymore and  sobbed when he I saw his eyes redden.

"Khyro stop," I murmured. I sniffed and still when I felt his warm hand cupped my cheeks. Malambing niya akong tinignan, he wiped my tears using his thumbs.

"Okay, I'm sorry..." Malungkot niyang sabi habang inaayos ang buhok ko.

"Stop crying. I don't want to see you cry." Dugtong niya.

"Are you hungry?" He asked again. I sobbed and nodded. He smiled and hugged me. I gasped and froze for a moment. I felt him kiss my hair, his embrace is so warm. He was hugging me like his afraid to lost me again.