CHAPTER 2

Since that day I met that beautiful man I always smile like an idiot, I'm always energetic and smile to my enemies in school. What's happening to me? Am I in love? No way, that's stupid. Maybe just a crush, yeah. Just a crush.

That man I always on my mind, like what the hell, I'm not crushing that cold man right?

"Hera!" I called. She's on her locker getting her things or whatever.

She looked at me and raise her right brow. Tumakbo ako palapit sa kanya.

"Do you know who was the transferee in League College University?"

She cross her arms and rolled her eyes, what a bitch. Tsk. As I said we both use each other, she' scared of me and I'm using her for information, no offense.

"Of course. Which of the boys?" Ohhh now that better, see she's useful.

"He's not boy anymore bitch, he's hot and grrr handsone as fuck, so shut the fuck up."I rolled my eyes and flipped my short hair.

"Whatever, describe him." Tamad nitong sabi.

I held my chin acting I was thinking but the truth is I already know. I giggled, fuck.

"Handsome-oh no. I mean beautiful man, with a black hair and dangerous look. Like you'll cum already if he turn his blue eyes on you." Napangiwi ito sa sinabi ko. What's with her, as if she didn't had sex with Jack already.

"Dangerous look, hmm." She's thinking so I wont disturb her. Be patience Angela, be patience.

"Matagal pa ba iyan?" Irritado kung saad. Argh.

She chuckled, oh what's funny bitch?

"Kuya Alejandro. His not transferée actually, but base on your description. Handsome with electric blue eyes, it was probably ,Kuya Alejandro."

Oh my god! Ang haba ng pangalan niya. It's hot. Fuck, I think I'm simp over that Alejandro. He got my attention.

I'll make him head over heels on me.

I smirked. "Tell me everything."

"Okay, kaklase siya ng kapatid ko. He's taking law, a top and dean lister. Sikat siya sa League dahil basketball player ito at chess player, my sister always talks about him, so I know."

"Is he single?" I asked. She smirk.

What's with her?

She shrugged. "I don't know. Pero sabi ng ate, may kasama itong babae palagi, except sa mga kaibigan niya. They are close. Hindi nila alam kong girlfriend ba o kaibigan lang."

"Bakit hindi nila alam?!" asar kong pagmamaktol.

I want to clear it.

"What are you planning?" She asked but base on her face she's judging me. But I don't care.

"None of your business." I said and walk away.

Hmmm, who's the girl? Is he cheating on me? What! He still doesn't know my existence, what a stupid person.

The whole day was boring, just discussion that's it. I pick TVL as my strand, why? Computer is there.

Did I mention that I'm good at hacking? Yeah I'm hella good.

At this young age I have a dark secret. I figured out that I'm good in computer, so I learned and it was easy. That's where my boss found me. He hired me as Ceae Hacker. I was assigned in London but I refuse because. First, my stepmom won't agree. Second, I don't have a good reason.

I got home and my stepmom amega's was having fun in the living room. Wow, what a useless humans.

"Oh, my daughter's here." She proudly present.