Parvati : Sanskar beta! Don't leave my granddaughter! She is selfish but now she is your wife, don't leave her! We will face humiliation.
I am pleading to you.

Sanskar fall in dilemma!

AP : No way! Sanskar throw this girl! Don't worry about the humiliation! We will make you marry with a perfect girl now!

Swara nodding no vigorously cryingly showing her mangalsutra that Sanskar is her husband! She is trying to save her marraige in her sign language.

Sanskar : she can stay here as my wife! ( shocking all and make Swara smile).

AP : but Sanskar she cheated us!

Sanskar : but she is my wife now ,moreover we intimated! Her life will be ruin!
I can't do this inhuman work!
I know she cheated me! But! I can't let her life destroy!

Swara smile in tears at least her husband is thinking about her.

Ap : Sanskar she is a cheater and girl like her don' have respect, so what you intimated with her! Not a big deal!

Sanskar : that's a big deal for me badi maa! A girl 's dignity is above from all!
She can stay here as my wife.

Sujata : I am proud of you my son! ( smiling)

Ram : Exactly! You did right!

Sanskar : but I will not forgive you, you are only my name sake wife!

Swara feels pain hearing him. Sujram feels bad for Swara though she cheated but the way she is crying make them feel bad for her.
It's not her fault if she is dumb.

Sanskar : you all can go now! Enough for today!

He looks at Swara and hold her hand and drag from there for their room.

Parvati : Thank you for accepting my granddaughter! Please keep her happy, I know she is brat but she will change after living here.

And go from there with smirks along with shemish who also have smirks on their face getting rid from Swara.

In Gadodia House!

Parvati : finally that dumb girl is out from my home! Hash! ( she give sweets to shemish and ragini and celebrate the victory).

Dada : you didn't did right Parvati! She is our granddaughter, she must be suffering there.

Parvati:Ji you stay away from this! I know I did right.

Shekhar : exactly papa you go inside and take rest and dare you tell anything about this otherwise I don't wanna forget you are mine father.
My hand can also raise and in this age if I raise hand on you, you will face humiliation.

Dada take sigh of helplessness, and go inside.

Shemish and Parvati laugh in happiness and eat sweets.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar drag Swara inside and jerked her hardly, she feels pain in her wrist by his grip and touch her wrist which turns red by his grip.

Sanskar : you didn't did right! You cheated me!! ( grabbing her shoulder) how much clever you are!, you told me about your truth when we intimated so I don't able to leave you!, how selfish you are!

Swara feels pain in her shoulder by his grip and his words, she nod no vigorously! She try to make him understand in her sign language.

Sanskar : shut up! ( jerking her hardly) keep your sign language with you!, I am not interested!
My life ruined getting a dumb wife! ( angrily)
Urgh! I wanted a perfect wife but I got this useless girl!!