Epilogue

Six months later...

I sit, neatly wrapped in my blanket in front of the fireplace, enjoying the warmth. Ace decided it was time to take a trip to his cabin and it was beautiful. The wooden interior looks wonderful against all the rustic colours and dark polished hardwood floors. Big windows, adorned with pecks of snow and the sunset outside add a homey, orange hue to the living room. I never want to leave. The two-story cabin isn't all that I love, it's also the quietness, and the peace of the environment.

Ace's footsteps sound on the stairs and I watch as he descends the stairs wearing black slacks and a cute white button-up. I stare, I know I'm gawking but I don't care. He's a god. I can't believe he's mine. He grins at me and I can't hide the shiver that goes through me. He approaches me and leans down, kissing me and I can't hide my disappointment when he pulls away quickly after. I pout and he laughs.

"Get dressed, take a shower, treat yourself, sweetheart. I have a surprise" he says and I quickly get up and run up the stairs. He knows how to distract me and get my butt in gear. I hear him chuckle. I quickly get into the shower and spend most of the time washing my body, and shaving my legs, I make sure to not wet my hair because I want to style it. Quickly finishing my shower, I curl my hair and get dressed in a cute little floral dress, that barely reaches my knees. The light pink dress flatters my curves and fits me like a glove, I quickly add some mascara and a little gloss to at least look presentable. I can't stop thinking about what my surprise is as I put some cute heels on to accompany the dress. All I know is that I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I descend the stairs after a good 45 minutes and as I step off the stairs I gasp. Ace is standing near the big windows, which are now adorned with twinkling lights and all around us, there are candles everywhere. I walk up to Ace, looking everywhere and he takes my chin so I look at him.
"Ace" I gasp. "What is this"
He takes my face in his hands and softly kisses my lips and I can't help but tear up a little.
"I love you, Lana, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, It sounds cliche but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Not the love that people talk about. But an unexplained attraction, a feeling of home, an urge that I need to talk to this girl and make her mine. All I know is what we've shared since the moment we met is special and meant to be preserved. Forever" He says and I really start to sob when he gets down on one knee, holding a small red, box.

Opening it, I gasp as it reveals a beautiful diamond ring. "So, sweetheart, will you marry me?" I launch myself into his arms and he falls to his knees while I sob and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his soft, pouty lips, nodding my head like a crazy woman. He laughs and quirks an eyebrow, sliding the ring on my left hand.
"Is that a yes, miss Barlowe?" he asks and I laugh, sniffing.
"Yes Ace, ill marry you," I say kissing him, the kiss soon depends and I feel the arousal in my panties build. I whimper and pull at his hair as he nibbles on my body lip and I swirl my tongue with his.
"I made us dinner but fuck the food I need you more" he murmurs and kisses me again, he quickly picks me up and walks us to our bedroom.

He lays me down on the bed and climbs on top, I feel his hardening cock covered by his slacks nudge my covered pussy and I whimper. He kisses me again, and this kiss is melting, he attacks my mouth with vigour and I moan into his mouth. I love this man so fucking much and I tell him so. He kisses down my neck slowly peeling my dress off my body and he attacks my breasts, licking and nibbling on them and I've never been more thankful for not having a bra on. He groans as he devours my breasts and I can barely breathe. He feels so good on top of me.

I start unbuttoning his shirt and he tears it off. He takes off my heels and throws them somewhere. His heated skin connects with mine and its bliss. I kiss down his neck, sucking and biting. He quickly pulls away and slides down my body, tearing my underwear off my body. I gasp and giggle as he inhales.

"So fucking pretty" He groans and my hands automatically go to his hair, desperate to feel him. My body is wired tight, and I can feel how wet I am, my thighs are wet and slippery and I silently beg for him to do something about it. He just stares at me and I can't get myself to be self-conscious. His naked back, ripples and my heavy breathing fills the space.
"Please, Ace" I beg and he grins looking up at me like he was waiting for me to say something.
"Please what, baby?" he asks and I huff.
"Please lick my pussy, I need it so bad" I beg louder, he finally licks me and I throw my head back in complete awe and bliss. He swirls his tongue around my clit and gently sucks it into his mouth. My back bows off the bed and I moan loudly. He brings me to orgasm quickly, and I still feel like I need more. He climbs up my body and my hands go to his belt, needing his beautiful cock. He grabs my hands and I nearly sob at how badly I need him.

"Please Ace, I need my fiancee's cock" I say and his body stiffens. He growls and kisses me hard and intense, i melt. His cock nudges my entrance and he quickly enters me with one big thrust, I scream, not even noticing he undid his slacks. He moans and looks into my eyes.
"Say that again," he says, halting his movement and reaching down to play with my clit. I moan and he bites my neck.
"Fiancee," I say and he moans and starts pounding into me, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. The intense pressure in my lower stomach, increases, warning me of an orgasm. He lifts himself and takes hold of my throat, choking me as he shows me no mercy and thrusts into me hard and fast. He groans and continues his assault on my clit.
"That's right, I'm your fiancee sweetheart and my fiancee is going to come on my cock isn't she?" he asks and I nod my head quickly.
"Yes! Oh god, Ace" I say shaking, trembling under him, he presses down onto my throat and takes away my air as I come. My vision blackens as the incredible feeling washes over me. He releases my throat and pulls out quickly. He doesn't give me a chance to whine. To even comprehend what he is doing, he simply drives his cock into me once, twice, a third time and then he's gone flipping me like I'm a doll made for his pleasure, pushing me onto my hands and knees, grabbing a hold of my hair, arching my back and he's inside me again. Pounding into me, owning me. Ace's hand lands on the mattress to my right and he snakes his hand around me and thrums my clit with his fingers. My head is dizzy and my body is begging for him to stop and for him to never stop.
"One more, sweetheart, be a good girl and come for me" His thrust picks up speed, as do his fingers.
"Oh fuck" I come so hard, I shriek. He groans and pounds into me.
"Fuck, just like that" he growls and hisses. "Take my fucking cock, milk me dry" he thrust into me three more times before finding his release with a loud moan. He falls on top of me and kisses my back. He's gone a second later and I flip onto my back and watch as he comes back with a warm washcloth in his hand. He cleans me with care and precision and I melt into the mattress. He throws the towel into the hamper and climbs into bed with me, bringing me to his chest. I cuddle myself into him, my breathing easing out.
"I love you, Ace"
"I love you too, sweetheart," he says and I just know this is where I belong, protected, loved forever. In the arms of my defendant.

THE END