All Mine

Warning x

After everything, i truly believe I loved him and Ace Bennet was made for me, after the mind-blowing sex, we showered together, talked for hours and got to know each other. He's perfect and I'm so lucky. Sitting on the couch, he rubs my feet as we continue asking each other questions.

"Favorite food," he says

"Hmm... Pasta or Pizza" I laugh. "I can't really choose"

"Your turn," he says

"Dream vacation," I ask. He looks up at me contemplating his answer.

"Snowy cabin, nothing around for miles and just peace and quiet. I bought one a couple of weeks ago but i doubt ill be going there anytime soon" he frowns.

"Why not?" I say

"Because I have to wait a little while longer to make sure the girl I've been in love with feels the same. I need her to be mine" he grins as he looks at me. I freeze my heart nearly stopping.

"You love me?" I whisper

"Of course I do sweetheart, have for a while" he smiles and my heart glows with happiness. I jump onto his lap, circle my arms around his neck and kiss him the hardest yet, he immediately responds with a hand in my hair. "Fuck, I love you too," I say between kisses. "I always had feelings for you, sir," I say breathlessly. His smile is melting, big and happy. I kiss him again and he gets up and I wrap my legs around him laughing.

"Where are we going," I ask, laughing some more.

"I'm hungry again" he drops me onto the bed and tears the shorts off again. I've decided not to wear panties anymore because if he's going to be here until Monday I know I'm in for a long, sleepless weekend. My legs begin to quiver, and I whimper. Ace spreads my legs wider, exposing me.

"Please" I whimper, desperate to feel his tongue on me.

"That's right" he bites out. "That's a good girl, fucking beg"

My heart pounds and I squirm. "Please Sir" I beg desperate to release all this built-up tension.

His warm breath brushes my clit and I whimper. "Yes," he groans, exploring with his fingers. "Such a needy little slut, arent you? Going to take my fingers so well"

My body jolts, and I helplessly writhe on the bed reaching down and burying my hand in his black hair.

"Please, please, please sir, I need it so fucking bad" I whine

"Fuck" he sharply groans, rubbing my clit in circles, as I moan desperately. "You're so fucking wet for me"

He dips the tip of his finger inside, barely, and the anticipation is agonizing. Pushing farther, my inner walls tighten around his digits and my stomach tenses. Without warning, he quickens his pace, pushing his finger deeper before adding a second and curling them, thrusting faster and faster, over and over again.

Curling his fingers perfectly, he moves slower savouring the feel of my cunt tightening around his long, fingers. "Such a tight, little cunt" he groans.

"Ace " I moan writhing desperately for his tongue.

Without wasting another second he attacks my clit with his tongue, licking and sucking it into his mouth making me go crazy. His fingers don't stop their delicious torture and I'm quickly coming undone. I push back onto his fingers.

"Yes sweetheart," he says "just like that, ride my fucking fingers, take what you need"

I come long and hard, shaking and moaning. My body melts into the bed and I sigh happily. After catching my breath he softly kisses my lips.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asks and I laugh.

God, I love him.