After Shocks

This chapter contains a little warning x

After quickly cleaning myself up and throwing my hair in a bun, I make my way to the kitchen to make us some lunch. Anxiety and nerves consume me as I rethink what just happens. I know I need to talk to him about what happened and everything after but part of me just wants to float in the blissfulness of his presence. We quickly eat and clean up and I find myself back on the couch contemplating how to start until he speaks up.

"Lana, I know I've been a real ass to you at work and I can explain my behaviour. You are an amazing woman, you fascinate me so much and I knew you were with him and to hide my true feelings I tried to push you away and I hate myself for it. Since you started working for me 4 years ago, all I can think about is you, and I'm falling for you, Lana. I have for a long time" he says and my heart nearly stops. "You are unbelievable women, smart, confident and so beautiful it hurts," he says holding my cheek so I look at him. My heart melts because I've always felt the same, I just never thought we could be together.

"Ace, I like you a lot too, and yes I was in a relationship but you always intrigued me and I won't lie and say I didn't try hating you because you were always so mean to me but I do like you" I smile and he grins, kissing me. I pull back and stare into his eyes.

"God you're so beautiful" he looks at me like I'm a treasure. "And no I'm not sorry for beating your ex because he fucking deserved it, no man hits women, especially not you" he glides his thumb over my bottom lip and I suck his thumb into my mouth. He groans and swirls his thumb into my mouth. His gaze darkens as he watches me. He removes his thumb from my mouth grabs my hair forcefully and presses a hard kiss on my mouth, kissing me messily without a care in the world. God, he's such a good fucking kisser. My pussy contracts and butterflies fill my belly. I've never been more turned on in my life but we're not done talking. I pull back and he growls his displeasure, I grin and take his hand and hold it in mine.

"Okay handsome, I know you want to continue this but you are my boss and I am your employee, you can get fired," I say with a frown. He smiles and chuckles and I snarl. "What?"

"Sweetheart, I can't get fired I'm the big boss, no one can take you away from me now and you can either keep trying to convince yourself this can't happen when it can, or you can shut that pretty little mouth and let me do what I want to do," he says with a grin and his gaze darkens.

"What do you want to do?" I ask in a whisper.

"I'm still hungry," he says licking his lips. God, why is he so perfect? Working with him for 4 years and dealing with him every day paid off. He quickly gets off the couch and onto his knees in front of me and my breath comes out in a huff as he tears my shorts and underwear off my body. I'm dripping and aching for him to eat my pussy.

"Such a pretty pink pussy" he growls. "So wet for me, isn't it sweetheart?"

"Yes," I say "Just for you" I'm breathless and silently pleading him to help my endless ache. He kisses my thighs whilst looking up at me, he gets so close to where I want him but never there. I grunt and he chuckles.

"Relax sweetheart, let me take care of my glistening pussy" he groans. "Who's pussy is this," he says looking at me.

" Yours!" I pant. "It's yours, please Ace, please lick my pussy" I say breathlessly.

"Yes it is mine and if I want to wait, I can, do you hear me? this beautiful cunt is mine" he says and finally, finally licks my clit. I moan and shake. He grins and laps up my cunt, from my slit to my clit he nibbles and sucks. I whimper when he licks me right where I want him. He stops for a second but before I could look at him he slaps my pussy with his hand and sternly says: "Look at me Lana, watch me own this pussy" I get up on my elbows to look down at him as he sucks and nips at my clit. I moan loudly as he dips his tongue into me. Soon his tongue is replaced by his fingers, he inserts two and curls them hitting my g-spot. I moan and squirm as he hits the perfect spot and continues licking and sucking my clit. His fingers are magic, and I'm shaking so hard he needs to wrap one arm around my hip to pin me down and applies pressure to my lower stomach.