New beginnings

After a wonderful weekend with Ace, the roads finally cleared and I sadly have to say bye to him until I see him at work. I don't know where we are and knowing he's leaving soon puts me in a rush to find out. He's sitting at the table, drinking coffee when I walk up to him and decide to be upfront.

"I love you, Ace, like a lot but we haven't established where we are. I want to date you, I want to be with you forever" I say tearing up. He gets up so quickly he nearly trips over the table and it makes me think of the night he tripped up my steps drunk. He makes his way to me holding my head and kissing me deeply.

"Sweetheart look at me" I look up at him. "I love you so fucking much, okay Lana, you mean so much to me. Well go on dates, well go on trips and fuck every day and talk nonstop. All I know is you are not leaving me, it's me and you forever, okay?" he asks and I cry harder knowing he truly loves me and wants me forever. We end up back in bed after some time, making love, sharing old memories and enjoying each other's company. It's not until he's stepping up to my front door, the reality comes in and we won't be in our happy little bubble anymore. I grab his suit collar and kiss him, the kiss deepens, and I swirl my tongue against him, whimpering as he tries to pull away. He looks at me with amazement and love in his gaze. He holds my cheek, slowly swiping his thumb back and forth.

"Sweetheart, you're mine," he says. "All mine" he kisses me again before closing the door. I rush to the door remembering something.

"ACE!" I call and see him turn around. "Thank you for being there and defending me"