A:-Airplanes Part 2

A/N: this book is dedicated to:-
ImJustThatWriter trevorxbritt TheNextSteppper _tnsreality Jiley_Is_Life thenextstepegirls jileyocracy Tnsbiggestfanpage and A. Mills (a real life friend of mine😉) for helping with me with the last book (storylines/ideas/characters etc.)

Part 2 requested by: jiley_perfect1 @maiag10

This has nothing to do with airplanes but oh well......👏

Riley's POV

As the plane descended into Miami, James laughed as grabbed onto his arm.

"God Riley, break my hand why don't you?" He chuckled as I squeezed tightly on to it.

"Sorry, the landings the worst part." I said shyly. "Apart from the taking off and when there's turbulence and....."

"I get it babe." He smirked. "You've spent the whole journey, apart from when you were sleeping, saying how much you hated flying."

I put my head down embarrassed, as I blushed.

The plane landed but I still held onto James' hand until the plane came to a stop at the terminal.

"You can let go now Ri. Planes not moving anymore." He smirked and I blushed once again.

I was going to reply when Eldon spoke.

"Really guys, you're cuddled up again?" He snapped.

We was annoyed he hadn't got to 30 pirouettes yet. Thalia got annoyed with the waiting, moved on and was now dating Max. Michelle had a new boyfriend as did Emily. Eldon was jealous because he didn't have a girlfriend. Even West had one.

We got off the plane, got our luggage and walked to the bus. James sat with the boys. Max and Noah had loosened up a bit and become 'bros' with them. Hunter wasn't replaced though. Even if they didn't admit it, they missed him.

I sat with Cierra and Michelle. I had become quite good friends with Cierra and Michelle was one of the closest friends I had.

"So how's the new boyfriend?" I asked her giggling.

"He's just..." She sighed. "Amazing. How's James?" She asked, snapping out of her daydream.

"Yeah, how is James? You two seemed pretty cosy on the plane." Cierra said wiggling her eyebrows.

I giggled again.. "Well..."

************************************************************************

James' POV

"So... let's talk girls.." West smirked.

Eldon sighed, angrily and put in his headphones.

"Somebody's touchy." I chuckled and the boys laughed as well.

"So how is life on planet Jiley? You were two in the costume closet once again yesterday and you were cuddling on the plane." West sniggered. "Have you slept with her yet?"

All the boys looked at me curiously. Even Eldon took out one of his headphones, to hear my answer.

I didn't know what to say. We had slept together but I had promised Riley that I wouldn't tell anyone. It was our secret. But on the other hand, they boys had been pestering me about it. They were asking me if I had slept with her and if not, why? If I said no again, they would annoy me for months until I finally cracked. This was not good situation to be in. Either the boys would be annoying or Riley would be annoyed. She'd get over it though....