CHAPTER #22

[MATURE CONTENT]

When Mey came out of the bathroom, she wore a robe.  Qihe was lying on his bed, back on some pillows that were propped up against the headboard. There was R&B music playing at low volume and the only light on was by the night table.

"Clothing for you is that pile right there." He pointed to his sister's pyjamas.

"Thanks." She turned her back to him, put on the pyjama bottoms first and then let the robe drop to the floor.  Mey put on the pyjama top, buttoning it up just past her cleavage. Picking up the robe, she hung it on a peg in the bathroom, then returned. "I used your mouthwash too and left my clothes piled on top of the hamper."

"That's fine.  Want to listen to music or watch a movie?"

"I like old school horror movies, but I doubt you have that, so music is fine." This was different from what she had fantasized would happen.

"You're interesting." He complimented her. "I do have some old horror movies, if you're okay reading subtitles."

She got onto the bed and sat down beside him, also leaning against the headboard. "I did well in English class, but subtitles are appreciated."

Turning off the music, Qihe plugged an external hard-drive into his tv. Once the horror movie began to play, he rejoined her on the bed. "Light on or off?"

"This is fine, unless you want it off."

The light remained on.  He noticed she didn't touch him, which wasn't what he'd expected would happen.  She wasn't like all the other fan girls he had kissed earlier in the night.  Mey laughed when a person's head got decapitated. Qihe was amused by her reaction. The movie had a sex scene in it that was rather graphic, even in the dim light, he saw her blush.

Feeling him watching her, Mey turned her head and made eye contact.  When she licked her lower lip, his eyes followed.  Forgetting the movie, Mey moved her face closer to his.  Qihe's lips met hers and their tongues danced.  He put a hand on the nape of her neck, as she shifted so her back was on the bed.  Partially propped up by his right arm, Qihe used his other hand to unbutton her shirt, however he didn't open it nor put a hand on her skin.  Instead he sat up and pulled the pyjama top he wore, over his head and off.  Her eyes drank in his flawless skin.  She reached up and ran a hand over his left peck muscle and down over the abs.

"This is your last chance to leave," Qihe said softly.

"I'm staying the night... with you." She saw him still hesitate and invited, "I'm not a virgin.  If you're not disappointed by that, then let's have fun."

He smirked, "I'm beginning to like you for real."

"I figured that much when you invited me to your room." Her hands opened the unbuttoned shirt and as she sat up to remove it, Qihe helped.

Moving so she was under him, Qihe lowered himself down, so their chest skin touched.  He began kissing her neck and she groaned with pleasure. One of her hands anchored itself in his hair, while the other slid slowly down his back, under the waist band of the pyjama bottoms and onto his ass. When his hand caressed her breast, she squeezed his ass.

He mumbled against her neck, "a little eager are we?"

"You made me watch your flirtations with many of the pretty girls in our school and had me wait all semester." Qihe laughed and Mey rolled them, so she was on top. "I don't want to wait anymore.  I'm taking what I want."

"You're feisty... but I like it."

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Chyou let her body twine around Lu He's, just like her tongue that caressed his. This was the third time they were naked in his bed, not that she was counting.  Pressing against him, crushing her chest into his, like she couldn't get close enough, it was her turn to drive their love making forward. When they had come to his room earlier that night, Lu He had gone down on her, using his mouth and fingers to send her over the edge of climax into a crashing orgasm.  Afterwards, he'd held her, until she was ready for more.  He always made sure to take the edge off for her first.  Chyou had then reciprocated and she loved having that intimate control over him, until he called her name and exploded as he came hard. Then they'd had intercourse, initiated by him. Finally it no longer hurt, unlike the first time they'd had sex.  Previously it had felt like he was murdering her, and there was blood too.  But, Chyou had warned him that she was a virgin, which made him make the first time as good as it could be.  She loved Lu He, but couldn't say it yet.

Now when she touched him, his body moved convulsively and his voice was hoarse as her hand wrapped around his manhood.  Lu He's eyes connected to hers and then his hands put the condom on. They moved to her hips as she rose up and back down, burying him inside.  She moved in a rocking motion, arching her back as all her internal senses woke with ecstasy.  It wasn't long before he took control and drove them closer to climax.  Chyou arrived at the apex first and as her orgasm unleashed itself, she took him with her.  In the aftermath they lay embraced, panting and covered in a sheen of sweat but neither cared.  He disengaged and disposed of the condom, but then just lay there completely spent.

"I'm taking a shower," she sighed and kissed him once, before dragging herself to his bathroom.

** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~**~ ~ ~ ~ ~ **

Qihe looked at his back in the bathroom mirror and scolded the girl in the shower. "You scratched my back to shreds!"

"I can either kiss it better or put ointment on it."

"You can kiss something else first."

She laughed, "oh really... does that mean you're joining my shower?"

He shook his head, but stepped in with her.  Qihe acknowledged that he had completely underestimated how much she had wanted him.  Her initial need had not been satisfied as quickly as other girls in his past.  She continued to surprise him and his condom supply was dwindling fast.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"No, I'd rather just keep things casual between us."

Shocked he couldn't help vocalizing his surprise, "WHAT?!"

Mey giggled and clarified, "I'm not allowed to date until I go to college.  It's your choice whether you commit to just me or not." Turning her back to him, so he couldn't read the truth on her face, she asked, "did you offer to be my boyfriend out of obligation?"

"No.  If I didn't make it clear before, I'll say it now.  I like you and want you to be just mine." Qihe turned her around and saw that she was crying.  He hugged her to him. "I guess you want that too and were trying to give me an out?"

"I thought that's what you wanted, to just have sex... . I do, I do want to be your girlfriend if you really mean it."

"I mean it Mey."

She kissed him, "okay I believe you."

"I'll show you what being my girlfriend means and all its perks."

Mey laughed, "you mean there's more perks than what we just did?"

He smiled and kissed her nose, "many more perks."