Young Wu raised his eyebrows and looked at the two in doubt.

"Do you remember? When Niu Tou and Ma Mian were rushing to stop you and saw you kick the Soup of Forgetfulness, they stood still," White Impermanence said.

Young Wu certainly remembered. If not Niu Tou and Ma Mian hadn't stood still, he probably would have failed to pull Miaomiao back: "Why?"

"Meng Po usually never gets angry, but when she does, even Mingwang will skirt around her. Why do you think so?" White Impermanence explained.

"Poor Niu Tou and Ma Mian. I don't know how Mingwang will judge them this time." Although they usually didn't deal with the two, watching their old rival be so unlucky twice in a row, Black Impermanence inexplicably felt distressed for them. What was happening?

"Yeah." White Impermanence felt the same way. Without a rival in the Underworld, they felt lonely somehow.

"So??" Young Wu blinked twice, grasping the key point from their words, "Is Mingwang afraid of Meng Po?"

"Shhh!" Black Impermanence turned his head in fear. "You're courting trouble by saying Mingwang is afraid of Meng Po in front of his residence."

"..." Young Wu's scalp tightened. "I see. He's my future father-in-law."

When White Impermanence heard his words, he was immediately surprised: "Xiao Wu, ah, haven't you given up after all this time?"

Young Wu ignored the two, looked towards the Mingwang Palace's gate and muttered deep inside: Miaomiao is waiting for me. How can I just turn around and leave?

"Have you figured it out?" Black and White Impermanence looked incredulous.

"I figured out a way." Young Wu hurried away, leaving behind the puzzled Black and White Impermanence.

Back in the Mingwang Palace, Mingwang, who sensed Young Wu's departure, swept a glance at his daughter who was raising her hand to turn off the water mirror.

"It's only been a month, and he's given up?" Mingwang said.

"He dares." Miaomiao's pretty face was filled with anger.

"Are you angry? It seems like you still care about him." Mingwang snickered, "Then why did you leave someone outside for a month."

"Father~~" Miaomiao stomped her foot unhappily. "I've waited for him for so many years, and he's only waited for a month."

"Then what are you going to do?" Mingwang was curious.

"Let me see how he behaves." Miaomiao looked nothing but arrogant.

Meanwhile, Young Wu left the Mingwang Palace, inquired along the way and looked for Meng Po's residence.

Meng Po was cooking Soup of Forgetfulness in the kitchen when she saw the golden and virtuous Young Wu running in. She asked doubtfully, "Is there anything you want from me?"

"Senior Meng Po, this junior has a request," Young Wu started with a deep bow.

"Am I supposed to agree when you beg, huh?" Without raising her eyelids, Meng Po continued to put ingredients that Young Wu had never seen before in the pot.

"Of course I won't let you help in vain." Young Wu was quite knowledgeable about the status quo.

"Won't let me help you in vain?" Meng Po finally became interested. "Tell me, how are you going to impress me?"

Young Wu said very generously, "My merits can be..."

"Stop." Meng Po said disinterestedly. "The layer of merit I took from you before is already enough for me, and I'm not planning on asking for more for now."