C⁵

__________
Amara's pov.
____________________

Was I pissed off that not one, but two dumb bitches decided that it was okay to flirt with a man who clearly told them he was married? 
Maybe a little.

Do I want to go to work with him tomorrow to have a little chat with them?
Of course I do, but this fucker won't let me, which is why he currently has his hands and feet tied up to our bed fully naked and blindfolded

"Shit Mara" he moaned making me chuckle.

I may have played with candle wax, may have gave him a mountain load of hickeys and may have tanned his gorgeous thighs with my hand print but fuck did he look good. Somewhere in the middle of all this I had given him head and used his cum as lube to prep his ass before I had my tongue on it, which is what had him moaning so beautifully.

"Fuck you look so good" I said taking his balls in my mouth while continuing to finger him.

"Mara, I'm not go-gonna last long" he said as I smirked around his balls and graze then slightly making him shiver

"We got all night" I said taking his shaft into my mouth bobbing at the same speed I was fingering.

Listening to him moan made my pussy quiver but feeling him pulsing in my mouth and around my fingers had my wetness pooling down my inner thighs. I could feel my own orgasm drawing closer as I watched him, I hallowed my cheeks and the feeling of him throbbing had me throbbing. It wasn't until he screamed my name and I tasted his cum at the back of my throat that I moaned and had my own cum streaming down my thighs.

I swallowed everything he gave me then slowly removed my fingers from him and kissed his stomach as he caught his breath. I got off our bed and uncuffed his feet first before uncuffing his hands then heading to the bathroom and warming up a wash cloth. I wiped him down then finally removed his blindfold and placing it in its place with the cuffs.

"Hi" he said looking up at me making me smile down at him

"Hi" I said massaging where his body was restricted before checking whether or not he got hurt

"I'm okay baby" he said then chuckled at me mimicking him

"Shower or bath?" I asked

"Shower" he said making me hum before helping him stand up. Obviously, I can't pick him up, but I've told him that I wanna help him walk and my sweet husband does put most, not all, but most of his weight on me so I feel useful.

"Want my help peeing?" I asked as we walked into our bathroom

"You think I'd say no to you holding my dick?" He asked with a smirk making me roll my eyes but do take his beautiful dick and aim it as he peed. He hummed like usual when I did this while I aimed at different parts of the toilet bowl.

"Okay, Ima go change the sheets then join you" I said after wiping him down and washing both our hands. He kissed my forehead and spanked my ass before walking into the shower. I changed our sheets and came back as promised only to have this man facing me with the water running down his body from his hair. I had to take a moment but my moment seemed to be too long for him cause the next thing I know my back is on his front.

"When are you taking your braids out?" he asked kissing my neck while one of his hands fondled my boob while the other cupped my cunt

"Huh" was all that came out my mouth before a moan followed cause he slide one finger inside me

"Naughty girl isn't listening to her professor" he said before another finger entered me

"Shit" I moaned not giving a fuck about what he asked which made him chuckle and bite my neck