"Young Master?" Tian Fei couldn't help reminding Lisa he remained motionless for a long time.

"Let's go." Lisa retracted his gaze, frowned, and sat in the car.

In the car heading to Qingmang Mountain, Master Mao remembered Lisa's strange appearance a little earlier and couldn't help but turn around to ask Joohyun, "Little Friend Chen, is Lisa okay?"

"Pretty good, what's wrong? Is Third Brother uncomfortable somewhere?" Joohyun asked sensitively.

"Nothing, I'm just afraid he'll be affected by the evil qi." Master Mao shook his head and didn't mention a thing to Joohyun. He promised Lisa not to tell, for fear that she would be distracted when sealing the drought demon later.

"It's alright. The drought demon has not broken through the seal, and the evil qi has not spread out of Qingmang Mountain, so Third Brother won't be affected," Joohyun comforted him.

Master Mao nodded and sighed: "I hope this seal can be successfully completed so that the people can avoid this catastrophe."

"It will be successful." Joohyun nodded confidently.

"So what if it succeeds?" Elder Wu suddenly interjected. "We sealed it once twenty years ago, and at an even earlier time, someone else also sealed it. However, as long as it doesn't die, every once in a while, it will naturally awaken. Contrary to that, Metaphysics is gradually declining. The next time the drought demon wakes up, I'm sure no one will have the ability to seal it anymore."

When Master Mao heard this, he nodded in agreement and said, "Perfected Lou He, your worries are on point. It's a pity that we don't have a way to kill it."

Hearing this, Joohyun, who felt that something was wrong, turned her head and stared at her grandfather fiercely.

Elder Wu blinked his eyes and moved his gaze away as if nothing had happened.

Fearing that Master Mao might hear her, Joohyun took out her phone and sent a message to the Old Man: (What did you mean by that just now?)

Elder Wu: (What do you mean?)

Joohyun: (Stop pretending. We discussed sealing the drought demon a long time ago. Why did you suddenly mention killing it?)

When Joohyun found out that there was a drought demon in Qingmang Mountain, it was not that she had not considered using the Profound Fiend Purification and Destruction Technique. Her merits weren't enough, plus it wasn't the only way to solve this matter, so she did not mention it. She always thought that the Old Man was on the same page as her. After all, she never heard him voice out the technique in the past few days.

But at this point, Joohyun suddenly wasn't so sure.

Elder Wu: (I casually mentioned it.)

Joohyun: (Old Man, you have been in Damu Village for decades, and you even want me to make money to repair the roads there. You should have no great merit.)

Elder Wu looked askance at his granddaughter, put the phone away and did not answer.

Joohyun was anxious. She lowered her head and continued to send messages: (Old Man, I'm telling you. Do not mess around ah.)

Joohyun: (After sealing the drought demon this time, I will leave the Coiled Dragon Array diagram behind.)

Joohyun: (Let the descendants come over every hundred years to reinforce the seal, and the drought demon won't wake up again.)

Joohyun: (It's not like we have to sacrifice anyone to solve the situation now.)

Joohyun: (Old Man, don't you dare pull off the heroic act before me!!)