"You sensed the spiritual artifact? Why would you sense it?" Lisa frowned and asked.

"I don't know. It suddenly popped out by itself," Joohyun said sheepishly. For fear that Lisa would capture some clues, she quickly changed the topic and said, "Third Brother, now we have found five spiritual artifacts. There's only one missing. When we return to the capital, we will be able to find the sixth spiritual artifact through the Pentagram Convergence Array."

"We will return to the capital when the Qingmang Mountain matter is resolved." Lisa did not expect the fifth spiritual artifact to be so easily obtained. However, could the drought demon in Qingmang Mountain be completely eliminated?

"Don't worry, I have a way," Joohyun said confidently.

"Do you have a solution?" Lisa exclaimed in amazement.

"Yeah. I know the way to seal a drought demon." Joohyun raised her eyebrows proudly. Because five millennia ago, her previous life sealed the drought demon of Qingmang Mountain.

Princess Ling Ji told Joohyun a lot of things that happened after her reincarnations. She also informed her about the origin of each spiritual artifact and where they were placed.

"What is the sixth spiritual artifact? Where is it?" Joohyun asked Ling Ji immediately.

"I don't know." To Joohyun's surprise, Ling Ji shook her head.

"Why don't you know? Haven't you been there all the time?" Joohyun wondered.

"Three hundred years ago, I was preparing to take the fifth spiritual artifact and find a storage place for it, but when I was about to set out, a Heavenly phenomenon suddenly occurred under the Heavens and a drought demon was born," Ling Ji said.

"The drought in Qingmang Mountain?" Joohyun reacted instantly.

"That's right." Ling Ji said, "No one knows better than me the harm caused by a drought demon. Since I'm reincarnated as a Celestial Master, I can't ignore it, so I came to Qingmang Mountain with the spiritual artifact."

"The drought demon in Qingmang Mountain is different from me. He is a zombie demon. After thousands of years as an evil spirit, it is very powerful." Ling Ji said, "I wanted to use the Profound Fiend Purification and Destruction Technique to kill it, but my good deeds and merits weren't enough. It can't be done, so in the end, the only way to seal it was to use the array method."

"Did you seal it?" Joohyun said in shock.

"Yes, but my cultivation level at that time was too low. I was completely unable to fight against the drought demon. Setting up the array alone already left me exhausted and dead."

"What?" Joohyun was startled, "Then how was the drought demon finally got sealed?"

"At that time, the array had already been set up. It just needed to be activated." Ling Ji said, "In order to prevent the drought demon from breaking free of the array, and in order for my soul to be reincarnated to find the sixth spiritual artifact, I could only separate from within my soul and attach myself to the fifth spiritual artifact. Afterward, I borrowed the power of the artifact to activate the array."

"It's only recently when you forcibly summoned me with the Soul Gathering Platform."

"So..." Joohyun's face turned pale. "The change in Qingmang Mountain was caused by me summoning you back on the Soul Gathering Platform?"

"That's right." Ling Ji nodded.

"Then when I walked into the Qingmang Mountain, was it also because of this that the Spiritual Pearl took the initiative to fly out?"