"Lisa..." The more Lisa said so, the more uncomfortable Master Mao felt deep inside. For so many years, he watched how Lisa suffered from the torment of the evil qi. But now that they finally found an answer to eliminate it, a problem involving a drought demon also occurred.

"Master Mao, Irin is calling me," Lisa suddenly smiled and said.

"Okay. Then you guys talk." Master Mao could not say anything more and took the opportunity to hang up the phone.

Lisa picked up Joohyun's call, and her lively and light-hearted voice came through the microphone, "Third Brother."

Whenever Lisa heard Joohyun's voice, his expression would unconsciously soften: "Why didn't you give me a video call?"

"Hey-hey... did you miss me? Did you want to see me?" Joohyun smiled wickedly with a hint of smugness in her voice.

"Yeah. I miss you." The corner of Lisa's lips curled up as he admitted frankly.

"All the more reason not to show myself to you then, no?"

"Why?" Lisa asked in surprise.

"Because I've been on a train and plane for more than ten hours today, I look ugly all over." Now that she is a woman in love, she must appear beautiful in front of her boyfriend every day.

"Ha-ha-ha..." Lisa couldn't help a burst of amusement. "I've seen you get beaten up by zombies with a bruised nose."

"Third Brother!" Joohyun immediately yelled in displeasure. "Forget it, forget it, forget it. You're not allowed to remember."

"Okay." Lisa nodded with a smile and a doting look on his face that he didn't notice.

"Third Brother, did Master Mao talk to you?" Joohyun asked tentatively.

"What?" Lisa's smile faded. He asked, pretending not to know.

"It's about our stay in Qingmang Mountain for a few more days."

"Are you guys going to stay in Qingmang Mountain for a few more days?"

"Yes ah. But don't worry, I will definitely bring back the spiritual artifact," Joohyun assured him.

Hearing Joohyun's sworn assurance, Lisa was suddenly filled with worry. Irin wouldn't act recklessly, right?

"Third Brother, we are going up to Qingmang Mountain early tomorrow morning, so I have to go to bed early. Let's talk tomorrow," Joohyun said.

"Good night."

"Good night."

Lisa ended the call. After a short deliberation, he sent a message to Master Mao on his phone: (Master Mao, please watch Irin for me. Don't let her act recklessly.)

Lisa was in fear. He was afraid that Irin would force herself to get the spiritual artifact for him. If the drought demon that had been sealed awakens and wreaks havoc on the earth because of Irin, then such terrible karma will all fall on Irin's head.

With this thought, Lisa was deeply panicked. He was antsy all night, tossing and turning and wishing that he could fly to Qingmang Mountain at once.

Early the next morning, Joohyun was listlessly sitting in the dining room eating breakfast and playing Hatcher. After yesterday's phone call with Lisa, she went to bed early, but did not get much rest.

"Did you go robbing last night?" Elder Wu asked lightheartedly.

"It's all because of you." Joohyun rolled her eyes.