The owl house - Chapter 15

Luz POV

The following day I woke up in my room with Amity lying on top of me. Her clothes were all off. Wow, what a fantastic sight. I sat up and called Emira. "Hello?" she answered. Alright time to start the plan. "When are you two coming over?" I asked. Amity was snoring loudly in the background. "Hmmm... I'll tell you if you tell me why Amity is in your bed" Emira teased. "Huh? We're dating" I said confused. Did she not tell them before? Emira stopped speaking and when she did it corrupted my damn eardrums. "WHAT?! YOU AND MITTENS ARE TOGETHER? OMG" she yelled and I had to turn my volume down to make her quieter.

"Shhh! Jeez!" I whispered into the phone. "Sorry sorry...  sister-in-law" Emira teased. I could feel my face heat up. "Well... were coming in an hour" Emira spoke. I looked at the time and sighed. "It's eleven in the morning. Jesus you two are slowpokes" I laughed. "Shhh... Uhm, make sure to keep her safe okay? I know she and my parents may be getting on your nerves but she really likes you." Emira said. I stared at the phone for a minute and smiled. "Can do sister-in-law!" I laughed. I could hear Emira chuckle from the other end. I loved making people laugh. "Alright Lucia, see ya" Emira said. I replied with a simple "Go fuck yourself" Emira hung up the call.

After a few minutes of me sitting down and watching TV, Ames finally woke up. "Hey hermosa" I smiled looking at the half-conscious girl. "Huh?" Amity said rubbing her eyes and realizing she wasn't wearing any clothes. "Wait why am I naked?" Amity said with a reddish face. "Mhm?" I shrugged my shoulders. Amity gave me a death stare. "What!? I swear I didn't do anything!" I defended myself. "Sure, I believe you" she said. "Oh right, did my siblings say when they were going to take you to your friend's house?" Amity followed up. "Yeah, Emira called me" I said ruffling up her hair. "Oh" Amity replied getting up. I stared her down and pulled out my shit-eating grin. "Nice ass Blight" I smiled. "Choke on a pussy" she replied flipping me off. "Okay I'll call up Bosch-" I was interrupted by her. "Don't ever say that again." she said. I felt like she wasn't joking so I just simply nodded.

Eventually, the twins showed up. We got all of the stuff that we packed and hopped in their car. Amity and I were in the backseat. "Sooo... how long have you two been dating?" Edric said. Amity looked at me with a 'you bitch' face. I smiled. "A week or two" I said. "Have you fuc-" Edric stopped when Amity pulled out her signature death stare. "Not answering that buddy" Iaughed and looked awkwardly out the window. "Guys were almost here, please don't kill each other." Emira sighed. Amity rolled her eyes and leaned her head on mines. A few minutes later we arrived at the owl house. "Okay guys we're here" I said hopping out of the car with my things. "Woah, I think I know this house" Edric replied. 

"Yeah... Eda Clawthorne is basically a wanted criminal" I whispered to myself and rubbed my head. "So Amity, are you gonna go with your girlfriend?" Emira asked. "Huh? Aren't we going to dad's and mom's?" she asked. "Well we kinda told her you were on a trip in California again" Emira laughed. Amity looked at us dumbfounded. "You're joking." She said. "No" Edric and Emira smiled and handed Amity her stuff. "Go on Mittens, enjoy your break with your girlfriend" Edric smiled. Amity looked at me and I pulled her into a hug. "Please?" I pleaded. "Fine" she whispered and jumped out of the car. "Alright bye, you idiots" Amity smiled. "WE LOVE YOU TOO" The twins yelled while driving off.

"So did you plan this out?" Amity asked me while we were walking to Eda's house. "Yep!" I smiled. Amity rolled her eyes and we arrived at the door. "Knock Knock" I said while knocking on the door. "Who is your friend?" Amity asked. "Well it's my mom's friend but she's cool with me" I replied. Just when Amity was about to respond someone opened the door. "WHO SHALL FACE MY WRATH?!" a little kid yelled. "It's me King" I sighed. "Luz!? LUZ!" King ran up to me and practically squeezed me to a pulp. "Who is this little guy?" Amity asked pointing at the child with a mullet. King looked up at Amity and gave her an annoyed look. "Wow rude" Amity rolled her eyes. When King finally got off of me we walked to the living room and sat down. "This is King, and King this is Amity. My girlfriend" I said smiling. "Get away you Luz-stealer!" King yelled. "Luz stealer!?" Amity said annoyed. I just sighed. This was going to be a long week.