(Resident Evil) Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Come in.

When the door opened, Cassandra entered the room carrying a breakfast tray.

Cassandra: Good Morning (Y/N), how do you feel this morning?

(Y/N): Fine. I gues.

Cassandra: yesterday you worried us all.

(Y/N): I know. I'm sorry.

Cassandra: You do not need to apologize.

Cassandra went over to the bed and left the breakfast tray on the bedside table so (Y/N) could eat something. (Y/N) saw that Cassandra had brought him some mucenici (milk bread).

Cassandra: I saw Bela leave here, I didn't know that she had stayed to sleep with you

(Y/N): I didn't know either. The last thing I remember is me crying in Bela's arms.

Cassandra, seeing that her brother could begin to have memories of Doina's death, she hugged his brother. (Y/N) hugged her back and they stayed in that position for a while until Cassandra broke the hug. Cassandra looked around until she saw the book that was next to her brother while (Y/N) started to eat the breakfast.

Cassandra: what are you reading?

(Y/N): "Gulliver's Travels" is quite entertaining. I'm going for the part where Gulliver travels to Brodingnag.

Cassandra: *smiling* Ever since Mother taught you to read you have been reading a lot.

(Y/N): Yeah, well it's one of the things I can do if I'm not playing with you.

Cassandra: You could do other things than just read.

(Y/N): Like what?

Cassandra: You could paint with me.

(Y/N): Sis, you know I'm not good at it.

Cassandra: Come on (Y/N), you only tried a few times. Besides, it's been a while since we spent some time alone with the two of us.

(Y/N): You are right. I guess we can go.

Cassandra waited for her brother to change, when he came out they both headed towards Cassandra's study where she spent most of her time there. Upon entering Cassandra's studio, (Y/N) was able to see several unfinished paintings, others recently finished, easels and canvases. Although Cassandra tried to teach (Y/N) to paint, he had a better gift for drawing. In the end (Y/N) ended up watching her sister paint. (Y/N) couldn't stop being surprised with her sister's ability to paint.

Meanwhile in Lady Dimitrescu's room. Alcina looked indecisive in front of her phone. After sighing he decided to dial a number, She waited for a while until a person answered.

???: I gave you this number in case you had any problems. The only thing I can imagine is that you had a problem with (Y/N). What is it?

Alcina: (Y/N) is having night terrors. My daughters and I have been trying to distract him so that he does not suffer at night, but all our attempts have been useless.