"I miss you more my love, I want to see you right now"

"We can't not now but I'll video call later" I assured.

"When are you coming to see me," he asked.

"How soon do you want me to come back"

"Like 2 minutes from now soon"

"I'll go visit my sister's grave tomorrow then start off later in the day, I'll be back the day after" I explained.

'By then you would have probably forgotten me again'

"My love, I can't wait that long—"

"Uh Hunter, I'm sorry to interrupt this sweet moment but we have to go home to take your medicine, could I borrow the phone just for a second" I heard Zack ask.

A few moments later Zack was on the phone.

"Hello Amanda"

"Zack, what the hell is happening to him," I asked.

"I can't explain right now, I have to get him home, he doesn't look so good, I can see the veins in his head bulging, it might be bad I'll call you later" he assured then hung up.

I sat on the grass leaning against the house, brought my knees to my chest, and buried my face in my lap.

'It's been so long since we talked like that, I miss him so much it hurts'

Tears started pouring from my eyes, I cried in the garden for a while. When I walked back inside I first went to the bathroom and fixed myself up so Mandie couldn't notice I was crying.

I searched around for her and causally said goodnight to her, she was feeding Austin at the time. Thankfully she had her hands full with Austin so she didn't think much of it, I went to the room I was using for the duration of my visit.

I couldn't sleep, I kept pacing the room, and my phone was glued to my hand. I was very worried.

My phone rang at around midnight. I hurriedly picked up.

"How is he, did he pass out again," I asked.

"Clam down honey. He's asleep, unlike other times he didn't pass out. We got back to the house, he took his medicine and said he was going to sleep and he is actually sleeping" he explained.

"W-what, does this mean his memories are permanently back"

"Unfortunately that's not the case, I called up his therapist, I told her what happened, and said since there are still gaps in his memory, it's likely he will forget tonight happened. When we got to the house he couldn't recognize Skylar but the good news is, he is slowly recovering" he explained.

I sighed and then sat on the bed.

"What happened, why did he suddenly get like that," I asked.

There was a pause.

"We have that ass called Ramon to thank. If I had my way, I'd make him swallow that tongue of his. That guy seriously pisses me off" he ranted.

"Seriously Zack, did you lose your temper because you saw them together, you have to be more understanding of Hunter right now —"

"Hey, why are you just concluding I lost my temper because I saw them together? That guy was bad-mouthing me, he was telling Hunter to stay away from me and the worst part was Rai was actually considering it, did you want me to just grin and say okay" he screamed.