Chapter 19

After spending some quality time together we all came back at my beach house.
Everyone was now in their rooms and all I can think was nandini's words from last night.

Am I just a whore to you

I didn't wanted thinking her like that I like her I admit more than I ever liked anyone and If she wants I am ready to put a label on our relationship. I am gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.
With these thoughts I finally dozed off to my sleep.

next morning

As I woke up and walked down the stairs I saw everyone sitting and eating the breakfast.I joined them and we completed our breakfast with little chit chat.

Nandini was cleaning her room when I entered her room.

"Manik what are you doing here?"
Nandini asked while cleaning her cupboard.

"Umm I wanted to talk with you . You know last night what you said I thought about it a lot and came to this conclusion.Nandini will you be my girlfriend?"

Her expressions totally changed. She was overwhelmed I could see it in her face.

"Yes yes of course." She said and jumped in my arms. "You make me the happiest person Manik"

"same goes for you"I replied while caressing her hairs.

"I don't think so we should tell our parents about it yet. We will figure out a way to do so. " I said and she nodded her head at my words.

Short chapter!!!