chapter 6 No strings attached

I broke the kiss

I broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry you were not even listening me that's why-" Manik said and I stood silent. Just silent not wanting to react what just happened. One part of my heart enjoyed that but another part one was against it.

"Nandini why were you crying ? I know there's something wrong tell me" Manik said and Iiterally wanted to yell on the face of this douchebag.

"No everything is alright you should go fuck Emma" I said bluntly and regretted that now he might gets to know the reason.

"Uhh now I get it . Are you jealous seriously. Are you not my stepsister nandu" he teased me and I literally wanted to kick his ass

"Manik get out of here before I kick you out" I said in rage that was filling inside me.

"Okay I'm sorry but Nandini you know there is something between us you can't deny an attraction" he said and I couldn't deny his words . I stood quite and nodded.

" Well then I have a deal wanna hear it out ? " Manik asked and I shrugged my shoulders signalling him to continue.

" okay so hear me out. Our parents are getting in a month and half until then we're gonna spend time, hangout places and sex. But we're not falling for each other. No strings attached
Are you up with it ?"

"There are some rules hear me out

First rule : no love

Second rule : no other partner for sex.

Third rule : hangout

Forth rule : not sharing this deal with anyone.

The deal seemed tempting I couldn't deny.

"Deal done" I spoke out

No strings attached

"Perfect" he murmured under his breath and immediately yanked me closer as my breath hitched. He smashed our lips. He bited my lip to enter my mouth. He explored my mouth with his tongue. I sucked his bottom lip and he harshly rubbed my bottom lip as the kiss turned wild he pushed me on the the bed. I knew where it was going I have to stop it not because I didn't wanted to but I was down today - periods.

I pushed Manik harshly and he stared me in annoyance.

"What happen now ?" He asked me

"Umm I can't to do it" I replied

" but this was in the deal- " before he said anything I cut him off

" umm actually I am on my period"

" ohh I am sorry I shouldn't have pushed you" he said and love when he apologises

" it's okay you didn't knew it" I said as he was going out of my room . I stopped him.