chapter 10

After cutting my birthday cake

After cutting my birthday cake . We both lay down together . Our hand intervined, his hand caressing my hairs and my head on his chest. So peaceful and serene.

"Manik when is your birthday ? Now that you have done so much for me I have to do the same for you " I asked in the same position.

" You don't have to do anything but still FYI my birthday is in december "
he replied

Soon he started kissing me on my neck and jaw. He trailed down kisses on collarbone and looked me in eyes for the permission to continue.

I nodded giving him permission. And he immediately attacked on my lips devouring them and I moaned in the pleasure. I started unbuttoning his shirt and he opened the zip of my dress. He flipped my position and trailed kisses on my back.

"Manik" I moaned his name

"Tell me what you want baby girl" He said in a husky voice making me melt on my knees.

" Please" I said in overwhelming pleasure.

" Say it baby girl " he said in a demanding tone .

" I want you to fuck me manik" i said and now we both were undressed.

" You are beautiful baby girl never hide yourself from me" He said as I tried to hide bare body with my hands.

He unclasped my bra throwing it away and I trailed my hands on his well shaped abs.

He played with my twins kneading one and biting the other making me drown in pleasure . he came down on my stomach and kissed me there .

He finally threw away my panties . He watched me with promising eyes.

" It's gonna hurt a bit but I am gonna be as gentle as I could" He said this watching me in my eyes and I nodded .

He immediately inserted his length inside making me yelp in pain.
A tear slide down my cheek and blood started flowing as my hymen broke.

Soon the pain transformed in pleasure and he thrusted more fastly and harder.

After three rounds when both of us or I should say only me drained out of energy cause Manik have too much stamina .

We layed down together and I finally gave up my virginity to my stepbrother.

M A N I K

Last night was amazing. It was one of the best sex of life. Nandini is the purest soul I ever met and I never wanna hurt her. The only problem was our relationship is forbidden.

Nandini was still sleeping while snoring . I think I made her too much tired. After all she is so small and new to this.

" Nandini wake up" I tried to wake up her with passing kisses on her face and she opened her eyes analysing the environment.

N A N D I N I

As i woke up I remembered last night's happening and it fluttered my mind in happiness.

"Good morning " I said with a smile
and manik greeted me with pecks on my lips.

Oh god this can't be real its the best reality.

" Nandini let's get freshen up and then leave from here". He said and I nodded.

......................................................

After getting ready we left back for our house and then we had to go to school. So we directly reached the high school. Manik just seems to be a different person when he's with his friends.

I went to my classroom and to my bad luck Camilla was absent today.
god why?

My only friend in this hell is absent . I just wonder how it's gonna be. Manik is not even here.

.....................................

I walked to cafeteria to see manik sitting on a table surrounded my popular guys and girls.

I thought of joining him today as I don't have anyone to sit with.

I walked near them." Can I join you guys?" I asked and Manik looked me as if i didn't existed. This was not the manik I had sex with.

The people around me started murmuring.

" look the step sister is here"

" do she even think she can get with popular people"

As i heard all these things I watched manik's face . It was blank.

"Manik say something. Why are you behaving that you don't know me" I said in hurt tone.

" Nandini don't you think we should only talk at home you know what I mean" He said and everyone started laughing.

"this was not my manik
why i am saying my he is not even my"

I ran out from there and walked until I reached a strange place that I don't know. Shit !

I can see a group of guys coming towards me with lustful eyes. The guy started touching me on my hips and waist and kissing me .

I kicked on of them and tried to run but one of them hold my hand slapped me hard.

" don't try to act to smart"

By now I was so afraid and scared I am almost getting rape . I immediately messaged manik and send my location.

"Manik save me please"

........................
to be continued
this is the first time i tried to right a mature scene and trust me it was so difficult. I know its trash but I am trying . I just hope I write better next time .

till then follow vote and comment

@SANVIISTIC

xoxo <333