Chapter 5 My cousin

My mum told me that we are having a family gathering today and my maternal cousin and aunt are coming

My mum told me that we are having a family gathering today and my maternal cousin and aunt are coming. To be honest- I never liked them . She is more beautiful than me since she is grown up in USA and her father is a  white, she is blonde too  which makes me jealous of her.

I have to look the best today.

But I know that they will look better than me anyways she is taller and have a curvy and body that everyone wants.

M A N I K

My father told me that today we are having a mixed family gathering so we can meet our relatives. Well I never liked that idea but I can't refuse my father. 

I am getting ready for the gathering. I slipped in a black leather jacket and blue pair of jeans.

I climbed downstairs to see Nandini looking beautiful like always. One sight of her makes me hard. And the dress she is wearing tonight look so good on her.

We headed to the living room where I saw a blonde girl sitting on the couch

We headed to the living room where I saw a blonde girl sitting on the couch. She is wearing a short and tight dress showing all her assets. I guess she's Nandini's cousin.

"Hii ! I am Manik" I introduced myself to everyone.

" Hi I am Emma " she introduced me the blonde girl

She looked no bad the way she was signalling me I know what she wanted. I sat besides her and she initiated a conversation talking  whereabouts. She started trailing her hands on my thighs making me hard. She winked me and I knew that where it was going. I didn't mind that all.

"Let's go to your room" she wispered lightly in my ears.

I stood up from there moved from there and she was following me behind.

We soon reached the room and I locked it as soon as we reached there.
I pushed her harshly on the bed kissing the hell out of her . I unzipped her dress and removed it leaving her in her inners. She removed my jacket and threw it somewhere in the room. She unbuttoned my shirt quickly. She flipped our positions making me angry. I do not let anyone dominate

" I guess I have to show you the real me and trust me  you will love it " I whispered lightly and she moaned as I started kissing her on her cleavage and collarbones. I unclasped me bra and sucked and bited  her twins . She removed my jeans leaving me in boxers. I looked out for the condom in my drawers as I placed it on my shaft.

" It's fucking huge" emma moaned.

I removed her panties and inserted my finger as she moaned loudly. I thrust two fingers together. Finally after making her wait for me so much I thrusted my manhood inside her harshly.

Fuck
I groaned as I entered her.

I started moving fast through her . Harshly and roughly I thrusted myself inside her.

We soon reached the climax after fucking her hard for almost an hour. We quickly wore our clothes again.

I opened the lock as we got out of the room to see Nandini there.

I saw some tears in her eyes and I don't what got into me which made me so worried about me .  She just ran away from there making me confused.

N A N D I N I

I came to look for Emma as she was nowhere to be found. I was looking for her on 3rd floor as I saw Manik's room getting opened .

And what I saw just made me cry automatically and I hate me for that.

I saw Emma and Manik together coming out of the room with crumbled clothes and messy hairs.

Camilla was right about Manik fucking every girl in the highschool I wonder if he left anyone.

I rushed into my room as I closed my door and pushed myself on the bed and cried my heart out.

I am fucking loser I let my own cousin fuck my stepbrother - for whom I have fucking feelings that I can't help.

I was sobbing as I heard loud knocks on my door. I opened the door to see Manik.

No I can't let him know that I cried for him.

I quickly wiped my tears as new tears rushed out. I saw manik looking at me intensely with emotions.

"Are you okay ? " He asked me with a soft face.

And I couldn't help as rain of tears rushed from my eyes. Fucking tears.

"Are you Okay ? Nandini " he asked me cupping my cheeks . I nodded as I started crying more now.  He wiped my tears and I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Nandini stop crying" he said and I pushed him

He yanked me closer " Nandini listen to me" he said again but I wasn't listening to him as I pushed him again .

He yanked me closest to him and connected our lips. I couldn't help but kissed him back telling my feelings to him in form of it. Kiss got wild as Manik trailed his hands on my ass and my hand locked at his nape.

______________________

How was the update ?
Finally got some time to write the chapter
It's gonna get interesting.

Vote , comment,  follow

Q. Where do you guys live ?