Chapter 17

you guys season 4 is so amazing . I mean they are back nothing could be better than that anyways update here

————//———///————————

Nandini's outfit FEW DAYS LATER

Nandini's outfit
FEW DAYS LATER

Manik and I have grew a lot more closer than we thought also our parents got married and officially we are step siblings. Ain't funny having sex with your step brother.

Today is the first day of the summer vacation the time of the year I love the most but this year I have new people around me and I am excited.

We are gonna leave for the Manik's beach house tomorrow that is in Florida that means I might be meeting my old friends.

After boarding to Florida we directly went straight to beach house and I just calm myself I am so excited . This summer is probably gonna be the best summer ever .

Manik showed me my room"this is your room and just tell me if you need anything ok " I nodded my head and he went out of my room.

"uhh Manik can I call my friends here ? If you don't mind "

"of course nandini it's your beach house as well"

I contacted my best friend Lily,Aaron and Eva. We had a group on Instagram so we were in touch.I missed them so much it would be so fun today .We can have our small party .

I walked down the stair for some food I was already famished. Manik was sitting on his laptop doing some work that he's always doing.

"Manik is there something to eat ?"

"Nandini you can ask whatever you want the butler will make it"

"Oh yeah" I realised and nodded while biting my lip in embarrassment

"Come here"he said and I walked near him . he grabbed my hand and made me sit on his lap.

He took a strand of my hair and put against my ear."Nandini you don't have to keep any formalities Just make yourself home and do whatever you want"

"Manik let's just do a party tonight you can call your friends and we'll have fun"

"Okay seems good to me"

////——/////——/////——-//////

nandini's outfit for the party

lily

eva

Lily and I became friends in sophomore year and then eva and aaron become the part of our group .
Eva is the most prettiest among us . She has those beautiful ocean emerald eys with blonde hair . she was the one of the popular kids and still have that sexy aura around her.

Soon everyone arrived and we had our signature hug .

"I missed you guys so much "
I said while hugging them you all are still the same

"Come on Nandini it's not been a year"
Lily said and everyone chuckled at my dramatic behaviour

"Let me introduce guys to Manik "
I said and took them to meet him

"manik my friends are here " I screamed loudly and manik came looking as handsome as he always looks.

I introduced everyone with him and they seem to get along soon manik friends also arrived (will introduce later)

"Nandini " Eva called out my name
"How it's been I mean it's so glad to see you again by the way Manik is so hot I mean he screams that alpha male thing"

I felt a pang of jealousy inside me but ignored as soon as she started talking.

We soon start interacting, Dancing , drinking and playing games. It was all so fun and I wonder that it's gonna happen all summers.

Manik asked everyone to stay at the beach house for the whole summer and I am just wondering it's gonna be so fun.

///////////
at night
Everyone was in their rooms it was almost 3'o clock so i decided to gaze stars to fall asleep as i was standing i heard some noise and as I turned back i saw manik coming in my direction.

"Nandini What are you doing here at this time"

"I wasn't able to sleep so thought that why not gaze stars"

Manik came closer and wrapped his hands around my waist. he kissed me on my forehead.

" You know I can help you sleep"He said in a teasing voice

"oh really" I teased him further.

We hungrily started kissing each other passionately.He entered my mouth discovering each and every corner. He took me in his arms and led me to his room . He underdressed me and i did the same and we had sex and then slep in his arms.

Short update I know will update soon sorry for making you wait so much .