Chapter 7

I have been not getting time since my board exams are going on.

But here you go

A short update.

I moved to my classroom ignoring manik glares . It was already half the time and it was lunch break. I moved to the canteen with Camila for my lunch.

"Today is party at trevor's house . Are you coming ?" Camila asked me.

"I don't even know who trevor is "
I said

"Don't worry you can come everyone is coming" she cribbed

"Fine" I finally agreed

_________________

I got to know trevor is one of Manik's friends so I will be going with him. I don't know what to wear something casual or sexy?

I finally picked a black dress and did some mascara and red lipstick.

I walked downstairs to see Manik looking for me. He was wearing a jacket and tshirt inside looking like a greek god he. He was gazing me intensely. He hold my hand and we rolled in a BMW car. I was looking out of the windows when he started caressing my thighs and my breath hitched on his single touch. I didn't stop him it was pleasurable.

_____________

Party was filled with drunk and sweaty teenagers. Some making out , some dancing crazily. To be honest I am very new to all of this. My introvert self was very nervous.  I tighten my hold on his hand .

"Hey babe " A girl approached manik .
She was brunette but her hairs are coloured in red and the bottom. Her nose is pierced and she is wearing a big hoops. She is wearing shorts and her abs are visible.

She looks hot

Okay I should stop. Trust me people I am straight.

She was clinging to Manik making me feel uneasy. I excused my self and head to the washroom to relax my self. I hear someone calling my name from behind and I saw Camila coming towards me . She is really an angel.

"Hey thank god I found you " I exclaimed.

"Hey relax it's okay let's do some shots  and cool you down " she says and yanked my head and drifts me to the bar.

"Two tequila shots for us" she ordered the bartender

I gulped those shots in one go. My throat is literally burning. But I wanted more so we ordered different shots.

By now I am totally wasted. I am dancing crazily with Camila. When a guy came from behind touching me from back. I flipped my head and continue dancing with him until when he start making me uncomfortable.  I pushed him the other side but it didn't affected him as I had no energy .

I saw my saviour Manik coming with rage in his eyes. He punched that guy so hard that his nose started bleeding he wasn't stopping. But he saw me then and embraced me in his warm hug.

"Are you okay ? " he asked me with concern dripping in his voice.

I nodded and asked him to take me home. I am already wasted and had no energy left . All I need is sleep now.

I don't what happened after that cause I dozed off.

^__________^

Harsh sunrays caused me to wake up. I was on my bed . I don't know what happened last night. All I remember manik saved me.

Manik barged in my room with something in his hands.

" Nandini take this you will feel better" He offered

" what's this "

" Black coffee good for hangovers"

I gulped that bitter shit inside.

I hate black coffee

"Okay now get ready we have to leave for school"

" Manik" I stopped him from going back  " umm thank you for last night for saving me"

He sat on the bed again caressing my hairs. I leaned and pecked him on last.  He yanked me close and lean in for a long passionate kiss.

He left the room . And I rushed to get a shower as I was already getting late.

I slipped in blue and white crop top with loose jeans

Comfy clothes are best.

_______________

M  A N  I K  P O V

Nandini walked stairs . She was wearing a very simple outfit yet looking very pretty.

We rolled in the car and driver took us to the school. We walked in the school and today I didn't left Nandini's side. Honestly I like spending my time with her. But lately I have been busy so we rarely get time.

I dropped Nandini in her class and left for mine.
---------------------

I known it looks incomplete don't worry will update soonest. But till then shower your love and support. 

Also do follow @SANVIISTIC
ON WATTPAD

Also do follow @SANVIISTIC ON WATTPAD