CHAPTER 1 my stepbrother

C H A P T E R 1 🌌

"Nandini Nandini !!! Wakeup"
My mom yelled and I just woke up not wanting to hear those shouts again and again .

My life is quite boring like everyother teenager . I am nineteen . I live in florida with my mom and studying in sophomore. My father died when I was eleven and I still miss him a lot.
Anyways my mother is getting married this month and we're are moving to California.

My stepdad was a buisness man and now his son is handling the buisness. I have heard he is quite popular but undoubtedly they are hella rich.

"Nandini get ready you dad is her we are going to California take all your stuff downstairs" My mom yelled tearing her throat.

I took all the baggage and stuffed it in the car as we're moving to the airport.
We reached the airport and then California in a while.

New places are always fun to explore but obviously I wasn't the happiest as I was missing my dad ofcourse I am happy for my mom but this is something I just can't take out of my head.

We reached my stepdad's place. It was a whole 'friggin' mansion. I was literally ogling it I can't believe. I was actually so huge.

"Nandini are you okay?"
My stepdad spoke

Okay I should stop widening my eyes

"Yeah I'm good" I spoke back.

" Nandini actually today we are going for a dinner out I actually wanted us all to be familiar with each other " my step dad said to me and I just nod.

I didn't knew what to wear I mean what should I wear . I finally picked a deep neck red dress with my black boots. My dress reached till my thighs and I have covered the rest area with my boots.

"Omg I look sexy "

I checked my self in the mirror and complimented myself

It was a ten minute ride to the restaurant and -the restaurant looked like a five star or a seven star . But no doubt it was expensive.

The seats were already recieved and we adjusted ourselves.

Ting ting

It was my stepdad's phone ringing he picked up

"Where are you son ? "
He must be talking to his son

Okay wait his son is also coming oh lord it's going to be awkward.

After few mins a tall figure must be around 6'2 arrived he was hot and handsome. His eyes were deep dark brown had a lot of emotions in it .

But what he is coming towards me-us.

"Hey dad "

Oh so he is my step brother

He adjusted himself on the chair next to me. He was continuously talking to people on phone in a bossy tone.

He looked so sexy that way
I should be not thinking that cmon Nandini he is going to be your stepbrother

He ended the call and then greeted my stepdad and mother and then me. He looked towards me with his hand .

"I'm manik"
He said

I am Nandini
We shaked our hands wasn't it bit formal . C'mon he is not gonna hug you on the first meet.

Afte having our dinner we got back to that mansion in the same car.

I walked straight to my room . I changed my clothes and hopped on the bed when I listen a person talking in a loud voice. I guess it was Manik
I just chased the voice and saw Manik yelling on a person on phone he saw me and hung up the call.

I am sorry I disturbed. You must be doing some important work.

" Nah it was just a call"
He said in an non interested manner.

He seemed to be really rude. Why not
He is good looking , rich and what not a perfect man everyone want but that doesn't gives him the right to be rude with me.

"I guess you're a bit rude"
I said straight forwardly

"Well yeah I guess I am but I don't think it should concerns you go and do your work and don't interfere

Well he's the rudest person I met

Well I haven't written any story like this before it is going to have some mature content

Well I haven't written any story like this before it is going to have some mature content. Also this is going to be my best story . I hope ya'll will like it.

 I hope ya'll will like it