Chapter-2 Party chaos

P L A Y L I S T

● 𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙯

●𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨🌌

●𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙮

●𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙮 𝘿𝙪𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙖

● 𝘿𝙪𝙨𝙠 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙕𝘼𝙔𝙉

●𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝙗𝙮 𝙕𝘼𝙔𝙉

● 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙮❟ 𝙕𝘼𝙔𝙉

These are some songs I will definitely recommend you to listen . They also compliment this story a lot.

Heaven is my favourite song please do listen it ya'll gonna love it .

And also let me know if you have heard any of them

_____

I was making pancakes for me in breakfast and my mom and stepdad is having their breakfast while chatting

"Sweetheart come here" My mum called me .

"Nandini today Manik is having a party why don't you join him? Also you are new here so you should explore this city"
The idea wasn't that bad but without Manik.

"Sure" I just passed smile and nodded well my mother asked me to call him dad but I just can't. I was going back to kitchen when a tall figure like a wall hitted me. It was Manik.

He greeted everyone and my stepdad asked him to take me to the party and he unwillingly agreed .

It was evening and I got ready in a black dress which reached till my thighs and black heels .I accessorised it with a white necklace. I got downstairs and saw Manik ready in denims and looking hot.

He eyed my from head to toe and I was melting under his strong gazes.
" let's go" he said and I noded.

The car ride was silent and awkward. " Manik can I ask you a question" I said to remove the awkwardness.

"Yeah "
" The party -i mean who is going to be there?"

"Uhmm my friends and some other people"

It was again silent and soon we reached the place. The place was so beautiful and rich. Manik greeted his friends and I actually saw him smiling for the first time. I guess he's better around his friends.