Joohyun was delighted and hurriedly sprinted toward it. However, the moment her foot crossed the boundary of the stone door, the three magic artifacts on her body trembled at the same time. Joohyun froze and instinctively stepped back, as a gust of wind coated in evil qi Qi puffed in her face.

"Graaah!"

"Zombie!" Joohyun exclaimed.

When the zombie saw that Joohyun dodged his first blow, he followed it with another. Joohyun waved her hand in time to stop it, but the zombie's formidable strength blew her away.

The light in the room was so dark that Joohyun could hardly see the zombie, but she could tell that this was definitely the most agile zombie she had encountered in 18 years.

"Schwa!!"

A seven-colored spiritual light suddenly burst out, illuminating the dark stone chamber and allowing Joohyun to have a clear picture of the zombie's appearance. The zombie was about 1.9 meters tall, wearing a black armor. The style of armor seemed to be very special, dark and shiny. Except for some dust, there was no sign of rust on it. But this was not the point. The issue was that the zombie was carrying a lance on his back.

This zombie even has a weapon?

"Graaah! Graaah!"

Sensing that Joohyun was in danger, the Green Spirit Hairpin flew out on its own. The seven-colored spiritual light temporarily slowed down the zombie's attack but did not drive him into retreat.

Joohyun had no time to think. She crawled up nimbly from the ground, while fishing out the Soul Summoning Bell and the compass of her pocket. The bell flew into the air, divided into three, interconnected, transformed into a huge bell, and surrounded the zombie.

"Graaah!" The moment the bell surrounded the zombie, he roared in anger. He pulled out the lance on its back, and then frantically thrusted it in an attempt to cut the bell's shackles.

"Jing-ding-ding... Jing-ding-ding..."

With each zombie attack, the Soul Summoning Bell above her head jingled non-stop. Joohyun feared that the zombie would break the bell's seal, so she raised her hand and sacrificed the compass.

The compass rotated at lightning speed while absorbing the dense spirit qi around it, until it turned into a pale golden light ball before it rushed into the bell and smashed the lance in the zombie's hand.

"Graaah!" The zombie was caught off guard and took a step back. He immediately turned the lance head and tried to pierce the compass flying in the air. The compass darted swiftly, and for the first time, it was free to enter the Soul Summoning Bell's seal. The compass hit the zombie hard. After several rounds, his anger mounted, and the surrounding walls trembled with his roaring.

The zombie seemed really enraged. Evil qi slowly coalesced in the lancehead. The evil qi was growing denser. The seal closest to the lance head began to twist, and it was plain to see that it was about to collapse.

Surprisingly, this zombie can actually move!

Although ordinary zombies were invulnerable to swords and lances, and were brimming with evil qi, they weren't that intelligent and could only rely on instinct to attack. But this zombie not only knew how to use weapons, but also could use his evil qi combined with his weapon. It meant that this zombie already had a certain intelligence.

If a zombie has intelligence, then what would he be?

"Graaah!" It wasn't Joohyun's dazed efforts that was the only one obstructed, but the Soul Summoning Bell also could not resist the zombie's evil qi that was condensed in the lance head. The zombie broke through the barrier and returned the favor. He turned towards Joohyun, who was just in front of him. Joohyun quickly retreated, while the compass circled in the air and turned into a shield to protect Joohyun.