Last night when Joohyun mentioned that she knew the Soul Calming Spell, Yan Xin was also present. Although she instinctively disliked Joohyun, she also knew that this matter was important to both Lu Ning and Auntie Lin. She might be arrogant, but she still knew the gravity of the situation: "Yes, my grandfather seems familiar with her grandfather."

"It's true! That's great. Thank you, Xin'er." After Lu Ning finished speaking, he turned and ran out without waiting for Yan Xin's response. He stopped his father in the garage in time as he was about to drive out.

"I told you, forget it," Lu Jinjiang said with some displeasure, thinking that his son was still not giving up.

"Dad, Grandpa Yan, Grandpa Yan knows Irin's grandfather," Lu Ning said excitedly.

Elder Yan? Lu Jinjiang was caught off guard.

"Dad, you can call Grandpa Yan and ask, just for Mom's sake," Lu Ning begged.

Lu Jinjiang, like Lu Ning, inwardly hoped that someone could indeed perform the Soul Calming Spell, but his experience and rationality told him that it was impossible. Now that Lu Ning suddenly came to him, saying that Elder Yan might know the girl's grandfather, he saw no reason to refuse him again when he asked him to call for verification.

Lu Jinjiang's fingers shook a bit as he dialed Elder Yan's number, which was picked up after a few rings: "Hello?"

"Elder Yan, it's me, Jinjiang."

"Jinjiang? Oh, what's the matter? Is that girl Xin'er causing you trouble?" Elder Yan asked.

"No, Xin'er is fine. I have something I want to ask you." Lu Jinjiang couldn't help but get nervous.

"What is it?"

Lu Jinjiang glanced at his son, and after Lu Ning nodded decisively, he asked, "Do you know the grandfather of a girl named Joohyun?"

"Joohyun? Is she also a Celestial Master?" Elder Yan asked suspiciously after thinking for a moment.

"Yes." Lu Jinjiang perceived Elder Yan's puzzled tone. It was apparent that he was completely unfamiliar with Joohyun. This made him frown.

"What's her grandfather's name?" Elder Yan pondered for a while, but he couldn't remember which Celestial Master surnamed Chen was worthy of Lu Jinjiang's special call.

Lu Jinjiang turned his head and asked his son, "What's her grandfather's name?"

"I don't know." Lu Ning spotted the flicker of disappointment in his father's eyes. Fearing that his father would give up again, he hastily reached out and said, "Dad, let me talk to Grandpa Yan."

Lu Jinjiang hesitated for a moment. As if to let Lu Ning give up completely, he still handed him the phone.

"Grandpa Yan, it's me, Lu Ning." Lu Ning first introduced himself, and then asked, "Do you remember the girl who went to the Ghost Market last time when I was in Pingcheng and fought the Ghost King with me? Xin'er said you knew her grandfather."

"It's her!" With Lu Ning's reminder, Elder Yan instantly recalled.

"Grandpa Yan, you know him, right?" Lu Ning glanced at his father excitedly and then asked, "Grandpa, Irin is that same girl. She said she knew the Soul Calming Spell, but my dad doesn't believe it. Grandpa Yan, you know her grandfather. Please help us analyze whether this matter is credible."

"Does he know the Soul Calming Spell?" Elder Yan frowned with a hint of uncertainty in his tone. However, although the old guy was unreliable many times, he never joked about this kind of thing. "Give your father the phone."