"Then do you want to join me? I've reserved a private room upstairs," Lu Ning warmly invited.

Just when Joohyun hesitated to go up, a girl came running down the stairs and shouted when she saw Lu Ning's back, "Brother Lu Ning, Auntie Lin said not to pick a fish too big. We wouldn't be able to eat a fish too big anyway. Why are you here?"

Yan Xin looked at Joohyun with a hellish expression, and her tone unconsciously rose a few octaves higher.

"Is it strange for me to appear here?" Joohyun raised her eyebrows.

"..." The Profound Spirit Grand Competition was in two weeks, so it was really not strange for Joohyun to appear there.

"Come along, it's no fun to be alone," Lu Ning continued to warmly invite.

"No way." Without waiting for Joohyun's answer, Yan Xin excitedly objected beforehand.

"Xin'er?" Lu Ning looked at Yan Xin disapprovingly, seemingly feeling that her attitude was entirely rude.

Joohyun originally did not want to go, but when she saw Yan Xin's expression, her interest was pricked, and so she nodded and agreed, "Then I'll trouble you."

"It's no trouble, no trouble." Lu Ning then turned his head to the waiter at the side and said, "I'm from room 206 upstairs. Please pick a smaller fish and send it over after steaming."

"Okay." The waiter nodded and turned to leave.

"I'll take you up," Lu Ning said to Joohyun with a smile.

Joohyun nodded and followed behind Lu Ning towards the second floor. Yan Xin, who was behind him, couldn't stop her, was so pissed she stomped her feet in place. Seeing Yan Xin seething like that, she found it somewhat funny, but when she walked into Room 206, she wasn't amused anymore. She regretted it. Why did she have to cut her own nose to spite Yan Xin? The girl was absolutely bent on closing in on her, ah.

"Irin, this is my mother." Lu Ning introduced her to a middle-aged beautiful woman with a gentle temperament on the main seat, "Mom, this is my friend, Joohyun. You can call her Irin, Shi of Irene."

"Irene? Sure enough, you look stunning." Mrs. Lu looked at Joohyun gently.

"Hello, auntie." Joohyun's constitution was reserved at the sight of elders, especially this kind of elder who especially bore a mother-like temperament.

"Sit, take a seat. Don't be formal when we're eating together." Seeing Joohyun's restraint, Mrs. Lu said with a smile.

"Fellow Daoist Chen, we meet again," Yan Wei on the side also greeted Joohyun smilingly.

Joohyun had a better impression of Yan Wei than his sister Yan Xin, so when she heard him greeting her, she also responded politely. Not long after, the waiter came up and added a pair of bowls and chopsticks, after which dishes were served one after another. Everyone chatted while eating.

"Irin, you're also here to participate in the Profound Spirit Grand Competition, right?" Mrs. Lu looked at Joohyun.

"Right." Joohyun nodded obediently.

"Then when the time comes, the four of you can act together. That way, you can take care of each other," Mrs. Lu instructed.

Yan Xin was naturally reluctant, but she couldn't say anything in front of Mrs. Lu. Yan Wei, however, who was at the side said with a smile, "Auntie Lin, you may not know. Among the four of us, Daoist Chen has the highest cultivation. If we participate in the competition together, we will probably drag Daoist Chen down."