"Do you want one too?" Elder Wu asked his granddaughter enthusiastically.

"No." Joohyun was too embarrassed.

"Don't you want one and then go back to show it to your Third Brother?" Elder Wu looked askance at his granddaughter.

Joohyun froze and thought for a moment. She had been away for so long. She'd better send some photos to Third Brother so as to remind him not to forget her. Considering this, Joohyun then handed her phone over and said, "Then let's have one."

"Heh, woman."

Huh, what's with this full of domineering CEO tone? You are a handful of years old, and I'm your granddaughter, okay?

When the cable car rose midway, they had to change. The two got off the cable car for a larger one, then it was no longer only the two of them, but with the addition of a few more young people with rippling aura.

With just one glance, Joohyun discovered that the youngsters were Celestial Masters who had come to participate in the Profound Spirit Grand Competition.

"Oh my, it's so high. Did grandpa and his generation really climb up from the bottom of the mountain?" A teenager took a look outside the cable car and exclaimed.

"There was no cable car at that time, so of course, they had to climb up by themselves."

"It's a good thing we're lucky enough to have cable cars."

"We must climb the remaining 1,000 meters. It is said that it takes two to three hours just to climb this 1,000 meters."

"Two or three hours is not a problem. I checked only, and it is said that Qilian Mountain is particularly steep. It's particularly difficult to climb after 4,500 meters."

"That's because there are magical barriers up there. People without spiritual power can't get in. My grandfather told me."

"Forget it, the competition is still a few days away anyway, so let's have a good inspection of the terrain today."

"Fellow Daoist, are you also here to survey the terrain?" Joohyun was sitting on the side quietly listening to these youngsters discussing about surveying the terrain when someone struck up a conversation with her out of the blue. It took her a while to react.

"She's here to accompany me on a trip," Elder Wu answered for Joohyun.

"Huh?" The young man who asked the question was obviously a little surprised: "Isn't this Fellow Daoist participating in the Profound Spirit Grand Competition?"

"What's the point of participating in that event? Isn't it just for a magic artifact? Our family has plenty. If my granddaughter wants it, I'll give it all to her. There's no need for her to come here bitterly to grab with others." Elder Wu again did not wait for Joohyun to speak, and instinctively responded. His response was so earthy and domineering.

"Oh." So we came to participate because we're poor?

"Senior, the Profound Spirit Grand Competition is an important event in the Metaphysics world. Almost all the young Celestial Masters will come to participate, and we participate not only for that magic artifact." The young man nearby couldn't bear to stand by and came forward to help.

"Oh, would you still be here if you couldn't use that magic artifact?" Elder Wu lifted his eyes and asked.

Naturally, he would not.

The several youngsters turned red from Elder Wu's choking retort. They had this feeling that something was wrong but didn't know how to refute it. In an instant, they stifled themselves once more and no longer paid attention to the pair of grandpa and granddaughter. Without waiting for the cable car to stop, the young people stepped out on their own.