"What are you yelling for? If you yell once more, I'll hang up on you," Elder Wu's mid-air voice came from the other end of the phone.

"What do you mean by the message you sent me?" The old man suddenly sent her a message just now, a particularly short sentence. With punctuation marks, it totalled to only two words: I'm leaving!

"Literally, ah," Elder Wu replied heedlessly. "Lisa's evil spirit is now very stable. That's to say, you can handle any occasional small hiccups by yourself. As for the spiritual artifacts, it will definitely take some time to find all of them, so I have decided to go busy with my own business in the meantime."

"What do you have to be busy with? Didn't you say you retired long ago?" Joohyun questioned angrily.

"Can't you be busy once you're retired? I'm busy. Do you know how many things you've delayed me this month?" Elder Wu had the same violent temper and directly snapped at Joohyun.

"You didn't find another Internet cafe to play games, did you?" Joohyun gritted her teeth and said, "After New Year's Eve, you complained that the home Internet speed is not enough, and as soon as the Spring Festival was over, my mother immediately found someone to upgrade the plan. Haven't you played games properly at home after all this?"

"You underestimate your grandfather too much. Am I someone who will be trapped in the room and the Internet cafe?"

"What? Do you still want to wander around the world?" Why don't you go to heaven?

"Don't provoke me, ah. Believe it or not, I'll go out there and show you."

Elder Wu privately turned out to be an Internet-addicted old man who loved to play games in Internet cafes. Upon knowing this truth, Lisa found it hard to believe.

"Anyway, I won't leave the capital for the time being. Just contact me through my phone if something happens. Also..." After barking at his granddaughter for a while, only then did Elder Wu hesitantly say, "Help me, cough, thank your parents for their hospitality during this time."

After hearing this, Joohyun was taken aback, and suddenly understood why her grandpa was leaving. There was nothing to say during the New Year celebrations. However, when she started school, her grandfather was left to live in the Chen residence alone, which really made him restrained a bit.

After Joohyun figured this out, her voice also calmed a lot. She just admonished, "Then, remember to keep your line open. It can't be the same as before, where you always don't answer my call. You can't stay up too late to play games. Remember to eat."

"Got it. You're so annoying." Elder Wu sounded impatient. "Don't forget the road of Damu village because of your man. I haven't seen you going out to make money for a month."

"..." Joohyun was rendered speechless. She did not know how to retort, because she really did not go out to earn money this month.

Lisa waited until Joohyun ended the call before asking, "Is Elder Wu going to move out?"

"En." Joohyun nodded.

"Elder Wu will be more comfortable if he moves out." Seeing how depressed Joohyun was, Lisa could not help but speak out to comfort her.

"I know." Joohyun put away her phone, sat back in her chair and started to do her advanced mathematics problems. It was at this time that a knock suddenly sounded at the door.

"Come in." Lisa looked up at the door.

He Qi pushed open the door and said, "Young Master, Master Mao is here."