"I don't know." Cheng Peng recalled the sight he saw just now. He still found it unbelievable until now: "Just now, Miss Joohyun was still standing here, then she took a step forward, and then suddenly disappeared immediately after. She disappeared into thin air."

"Disappeared into thin air? How could that be possible?" Tian Fei rhetorically asked in horror.

"..." This world had the Nian Beast and malevolent ghosts. What else was impossible?They couldn't find Joohyun, so the two could only stand stupidly on the hill, looking at the moonlit empty and quiet valley at a loss.

The moment Joohyun stepped into the valley, she first felt a slight coolness soaking her body, followed by Yin and Evil Qi blasting on her face. She was caught off guard and was blown backward several steps before standing firmly.

"What a heavy evil qi! How come I didn't perceive a strand of it outside? Strange..." Joohyun stood still first, and then turned around in surprise.

Joohyun remembered that she had only taken one step forward, and it was downhill. However, when she took several more steps backward just now, there was surprisingly no uphill feeling. She was dumbfounded, staring at the empty pitch black behind. Where were those hills and steep slopes? Darkness was all around, and even the moonlight offered no visibility.

This... has a ghost built a barrier?

Just as the thought formed, Joohyun denied it herself. With her current cultivation base, tricks like ghosts' barriers didn't work for her at all.

Then what the hell was going on here? Joohyun was sure that this was still the same valley as before. However, after one step away, why did it change so drastically?

"Could this be a portal?" After pondering for a long time, Joohyun guessed a possibility.

But portals of this kind almost only appeared in the legends of formations. Nowadays, no one should be able to wield it, ah. Moreover, if any of the masters had the ability to set up a portal, why not directly do it to dispel the evil qi here, instead of wasting much effort to set up this portal?

"Ah!!!"

Just when Joohyun was trying to figure out what was going on here, a scream suddenly came from the depths of the valley filled with evil qi.

March Floating Rain? Joohyun was startled. Before she had time to think, she sped towards the source of the scream with talismans in one hand and the compass in the other.

"Shut up!" Liang Guang warded off the approaching malevolent ghosts on one side and scolded without looking back.

"Brother Liang Yu, are you all right?" Qin Guanhai looked at Liang Yu's wrist that a malevolent ghost blackened and was filled with worry.

"Yes." Liang Yu said ashenly. He also knew that he should not add to the chaos at this time , but a malevolent ghost just almost dragged him away, so he did not hold his scream back.

"The malevolent ghosts here are very powerful. We can only barely cope, so you must not move again." Lu Ning took a look at the phone that Liang Yu was holding tightly in his hand and wanted to say something, but in the end said nothing.

"Brother Liang Yu, if your phone's lost, leave it be. Why did you have to pick it up?" Just now, Liang Yu went to pick his phone up and was almost dragged away by a malevolent ghost. Fortunately, Lu Ning nimbly pulled him back.

"I'm looking for Great God to save us." The five of them entered the valley about half an hour or so ago. After entering, they immediately sensed that something was wrong, but when they attempted to return, they couldn't find the way out.