The Ghost King was relying on devouring ghosts to become strong, but once he entered the Underworld, he could no longer devour ghosts randomly. So if a Celestial Master could summon him with an invocation talisman, he would not only devour the malevolent ghosts when he saw such a delicious tonic but would also be grateful to the Celestial Master. It was a pity that Joohyun lacked enough power to draw the talisman to summon the Ghost King.

"Can you also invite the Ghost King?" Lu Ning exclaimed in surprise, "I have only invited the City God's ghost messengers."

"Ghost messengers can't beat a Ghost King. The City God is almost the same," Joohyun said.

"Boom!"

The Ghost King threw a slap down the two. Joohyun rolled on the spot and raised her hand with a magic trick to summon the compass back.

"Bzz-bzz-bzz..."

"Jing-ding-ding..."

Joohyun stared at the two magic weapons that stopped in front of her one after the other and gave a dumbfounded look at Lu Ning.

"Soul Summoning Bell, how..." Lu Ning was also surprised at how the Soul Summoning Bell automatically flew to Joohyun's hand.

"Watch out!" The Ghost King's second attack fell immediately after. When Lisa saw Joohyun still frozen, he couldn't help but shout to warn her.

Joohyun stepped back sharply. She was spared no time to wonder why the Soul Summoning Bell would listen to her. She once again released a magic trick, manipulating the compass to fly.

"Bzz-bzz-bzz..."

"Jing-ding-ding..."

As the compass flew up, so did the Soul Summoning Bell.

Joohyun suddenly realized that she seemingly could control the Soul Summoning Bell with the magic technique that her grandfather had taught her. After a moment of contemplation, she changed her magic technique and the compass in the air began to spin rapidly, and a powerful spiritual force shot straight at the Ghost King's eyes.

"Rawr..." The Ghost King hollered miserably and covered his eyes with his hands.

Joohyun pointed to the Soul Summoning Bell with her left hand and squeezed a magic trick with a trial mentality.

"Jing-ding-ding..." The Soul Summoning Bell turned into a stream of light in the air and flew to the top of the Ghost King's head. With a burst of jingles, waves of spiritual power struck the Ghost King from top to bottom.

"Rawr, rawr, rawr!"

The Ghost King covered his eyes and ears, stomping his feet on the ground in pain. He no longer had the energy to devour ghosts. With his eyes closed, he crashed everywhere, trying to knock down the two magic weapons.

How could Joohyun let him succeed? Her left hand manipulated the Soul Summoning Bell, and her right hand controlled the compass, constantly changing the positions of the magic weapons. The Ghost King seemed to be afraid of the bell's sound. He covered his ears and roared and screamed. He was in extreme agony.

"Roar!!!"

Under Joohyun's non-stop attacks, the Ghost King finally seemed unable to take it anymore. He could only give up the ghosts that filled the Ghost Market and vanish away as a Yin Qi.

When Joohyun saw that the Ghost King had finally left, she collapsed with her spirit qi exhausted.

"Irin..." When Lisa saw Joohyun sitting on the ground, he thought she was injured. He hurried to her and asked, "How are you? Are you injured?"