"Father, I have something to tell you." Lisa plunged in.

Lou Xincheng raised his eyebrows. This was the second time that Lisa had spoken to him in such a tone.

Lou Xincheng put down the teacup in his hand, stood up and said, "Let's go inside and talk."

Lisa ignored Joohyun's eager eyes and followed Minister Lou into the room inside.

Feeling Lisa's seriousness, Joohyun looked at Tian Fei dubiously. "Is Third Brother's work not going well?"

Tian Fei shook his head.

Master Mao sighed and took a depressed sip of tea.

"No?" Joohyun thought for a moment, and then wisely said, "Oh, I see. Is Third Brother at odds with his father? Is that why his expression is unpleasant when he sees Uncle Lou?"

"Sigh!" Master Mao poured himself another cup of tea.

Tian Fei could not help but draw the corners of his mouth. If only he could enter the group chat and vent.

Inside the room, Lou Xincheng sat down in his chair in a good mood. He looked at Lisa who stood at the door gravely, waiting for him to speak first.

"You know." Lisa used an affirmative sentence.

When Lou Xincheng heard Lisa's words, his then moderate demeanor instantly turned gloomy: "If I hadn't found out by myself, did you intend to keep it hidden?"

"Yes!" Lisa admitted dryly.

"You..." Lou Xincheng was furious, but years of experience made him quickly calm down. He took a deep breath uncomprehendingly, looked at Lisa and asked, "Why do you want to hide it from me? You know very well that we have tried every possible way to suppress the evil spirit in your body. Now that someone finally can suppress the evil spirit in your body, why do you want to hide it from us?"

"Because Irin also has no way to completely solve the evil spirit in my body," Lisa said.

"So what? Someone who can suppress your evil spirit when it is rioting is great news to me and to the country." Lou Xincheng was a rational person. He had tried everything he could think of over the years with regard to Lisa's evil spirit. He had never expected any miracle to easily solve Lisa's evil spirit. However, just a little progress was enough to make him rejoice.

"Now that you know, what do you plan to do?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"Naturally, I will keep her by your side," Lou Xincheng said without even thinking about it.

Sure enough...

"Make her my living seal, like the jade bracelet on my hand?" Lisa questioned.

"What about it?"

"She is a person. She's only eighteen years old. She has dreams, places she wants to go, and people she likes. She isn't a thing." The mere thought of that lively and lovely little girl being trapped in the same small building as Lisa in the future made him unable to calm down.

Seeing how suddenly stimulated Lisa was, Lou Xincheng's expression turned subtle: "You're stimulated. Why are you so apprehensive?"

Lisa chuckled, then said, "Father, I have been trapped in the small courtyard since I was fifteen years old. That kind of life away from the crowd and isolated is really awful. I don't want others to be like me, especially when this person is someone who has helped me."

"She's not doing it for you. She's doing it for the country." Lisa's knowledge was the wealth of this country, and all the people who were protecting Lisa were doing the country a favor.