Just as Lisa turned around and disappeared into the woods, the Yan family siblings, who had been hiding in the distance and secretly watching, poked their heads out.

"So there really is another zombie. Brother, that zombie just now, did it eat the one we were chasing before?" Yan Xin asked, looking at the direction Lisa had just left.

"Seems like it," Yan Wei nodded gloomily.

"Brother, there seem to be people over there," after Yan Xin spoke, the two hurriedly ran toward the jeeps. As they got closer, the two saw the tragic scene and the four unconscious people. Yan Xin was on the verge of tears: "Brother, did we get into trouble?"

"They all seem to be alive. Let's save them first." Yan Wei turned around and ran towards Pan Feng, while Yan Xin walked towards the unconscious Joohyun.

Yan Wei checked Pan Feng's injuries, looked up and shouted to his sister, "Xin'er, see if there are any wounds on them. If there are, use spiritual power to clear the corpse poison from their bodies first."

Other injuries could be treated in the hospital, but once the corpse poison entered their body, there would really be no way for them to recover.

"Okay." Yan Xin checked the injuries of the girl in front of her and found that she seemed to have no other trauma except for a swollen bag on her forehead. However, when the two zombies fought viciously just now, the evil qi was so terrifying. Yan Xin thought about it and still intended to use spiritual power to purify the girl in front of her.

The moment the pure spiritual power invaded Joohyun's body through her pores, the spiritual power in Joohyun's dantian quickly flowed up, and its nourishment quickly stirred Joohyun awake.

"You're awake. Do you feel any discomfort?" Yan Xin was pleased that Joohyun woke up, so she excitedly asked.

What heavy evil qi!

Joohyun jerked into a sitting position, looked around and found that Lisa was nowhere to be seen. In her anxiety, she braced herself on the ground and stood up, rushing away.

"Hey, you just woke up. Don't move around ah," Yan Xin shouted sharply from the side.

Joohyun circled around the two jeeps, but except for the three special forces who were with them, Lisa was nowhere to be seen. Even the zombie she had sensed before she fainted was gone.

Joohyun looked at the man who was cleaning up Pan Feng's corpse poison and asked, "Who are you?"

"My name is Yan Xin. That's my brother Yan Wei. We just ... just now ..." Yan Xin stammered, having no idea what to say.

"Did you guys lead that zombie here?" Zombies were very nerdy creatures that hardly ever came out of their tombs unless necessary. Moreover, the Yan siblings were obviously both Celestial Masters, and so coincidentally appeared in this place at the same time. Joohyun was almost certain that the sudden appearance of the zombie was related to these two.

"Are you also a Celestial Master?" Yan Wei's cultivation level was much higher than his sister Yan Xin's, and he had already sensed the spirit qi, radiating from Joohyun's body.

"Where is that zombie? Did you see anyone else before you came?" Joohyun asked instead of answering. With Third Brother's evil spirit, ordinary zombies wouldn't dare to go near him, but he and the zombie suddenly disappeared together. This made Joohyun inexplicably uneasy.

"The zombie is dead." Yan Xin pointed to the grass on the side.

Joohyun took a few steps to the spot and saw a layer of gray dust on the ground, which was the zombie's dust after weathering ......