"None of your business!" Joohyun spun the Qingming Sword in her hand and said, "Today, you either let me redeem my two clients first, or beat me."

"No way!" Liu Xiucheng said sharply, "We can't let her expiate Xiang Nan."

Right off the bat, Xiang Nan roared as if he was stimulated. The Yin Qi around him rapidly swelled and began to strike the spiritual net for the third time, looking like he was about to break through the net that was suppressing him.

Daoist Master He once again pulled the soul chain. Xiang Nan's soul trembled. His skyrocketing Yin Qi instantly stalled, and the spiritual net once again pressed down.

"Senior brother!" Daoist Master He urged, "Quick!"

In just a few minutes, this evil ghost hit the spiritual net three times. His cultivation was much more than they had imagined.

Daoist Master Qiu looked at Joohyun, but Joohyun rested the Qingming Sword across her chest. Her meaning couldn't be more obvious, I'm not going to let you pass. If you have the ability, beat me first.

Along with Joohyun, Lecherous Ghost, who had been hiding outside the formation, found after some observation that one of the elder Daoist priests was holding the soul chain that was restraining Xiang Nan. Her eyes flashed at once, and a plan formed in her mind. Immediately, she drifted to the field.

"What are you doing here?" Xiang Nan was the first to notice her and couldn't help but speak angrily.

On a rare occasion, Lecherous Ghost ignored him and floated directly beside Daoist Master He.

Daoist Master He had no idea what the female lecherous ghost wanted to do. He just reprimanded out loud, "Evildoer, get lost." If all his spiritual qi hadn't been consumed in restraining Xiang Nan, he could have solved such a ghost with a wave of his hand.

Lecherous Ghost suddenly cracked a smile. Her scarlet tongue slowly licked her lips, and her expression turned lewd and ambiguous as she replied, "Daoist Priest, come closer, let me have a careful look. I found that you're actually quite handsome."

"W-What do you want?" An ominous premonition suddenly sprouted in Daoist Master He's heart.

"I've been a lecherous ghost for so many years but haven't molested a Daoist Priest yet. Hehehehe..." As she spoke, Lecherous Ghost suddenly pouted and kissed Daoist Master He's cheek.

Daoist Master He had lived for almost fifty years, but had never encountered this kind of battle. His old face instantly burst red, and in his panic, he raised his hand to swat the Lecherous Ghost away. But the moment he let go of his hand, the soul chain that was restraining Xiang Nan instantly loosened. Xiang Nan no longer had restraints. The Yin Qi surrounding him spread with vengeance and with a bang, he broke away from the spiritual net.

"Sister Weiwei," Xiao Kang warned in a shout.

Xiang Nan looked towards the female ghost flying towards him, and first used a wave of Yin Qi to lift her up. Next, she reached out to hold her in place, asking worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"Yes!" Lecherous Ghost shook her head with an unstable breath.

After they'd exchanged only two sentences, an aura-driven Sword Qi slashed down from the air. Xiang Nan paled. He caught the two and tried to dodge away.

"Urgent as the law!" Three Daoist incantations sounded at the same time, and three soul chains flew towards the field again. Two chains from the other two Daoist Priests flew towards Xiang Nan, but the chain in the hand of Daoist Master He flew towards the Lecherous Ghost who tried to molest him just now.