"I'll tell him when I'm ready." He whispered. Great, that means not too soon with Bennett. 

"Okay, well I'm going to make some breakfast would you like some?" 

"Nah, I'm alright I'm going to sleep." Bennett said wearily as he stretched and walked off towards his room.

I started preparing breakfast as Caspian strolled in completely naked, his blue and gold eyes fixed on mine as he stalked towards me. I blushed and turned back to cooking bacon for myself and fish for the boys. 

"Mhmm mate," he hummed against my neck, "you are much beautiful." 

I blushed and smiled however I didn't correct him on how he had phrased his sentence I thought it added to the cuteness of him. 

"Aww thank you Caspian, you're beautiful too." I replied whilst resting my head on his shoulder behind. He tightened his grip around my waist and crossed his arms over my stomach pulling me back even further into him.

"Caspian," Leomaris' deep voice laced with sleep sounded from the kitchen doorway. 

"Why won't my mate let me comfort him, he wont let me touch him." He scowled. 

Well I might as well tell Leo if Bennett won't. He might be annoyed when he finds out but he'll get over it, plus Leo will be able to comfort him then. 

"Leo, there's something you should probably know."

——

"I'm sure it will be okay Caspian. You need the ocean and the bath isn't going to do much there's no room to swim in there." 

"I can't risk you." 

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Caspian if they haven't traced either of your scents for a few days then I doubt they'll be expecting us all. Leomaris needs to get out too, he's so grumpy. We don't have to stay for long, I just want to swim with you again." I said whilst looking up at him through my lashes. 

I could tell Caspian really needed to swim and be back where he belonged most of all. I can understand his concern for us to get caught at any point but hopefully that won't happen.

"Fine, but I want you next to me when we get anywhere near the water." 

I squealed and launched myself into his arms as he fell backwards onto the bed. 

"Of course of course of course!" I said quickly, showering his neck with kisses.

Caspian pulled me back slightly and kissed me then rested his forehead on mine. 

"The Zambezis aren't getting my mate." He stated before rolling us over so I was on top of him.

"Good because I don't like the sound of having to defend myself against a new species."

"I will always find you Jojo." He said whilst running his hand up and down my back.

"I'm sure you will, come on, lets get Bennett and Leomaris and go!" 

——

"Umm guys, are you sure this will be okay?" Bennett asked watching the waves roll over his feet.

"No" both Caspian and Leomaris said in union.

"Oh come on guys it will be fine, I know you two want to swim too." I started walking further into the waves however Caspian grabbed me around the waist stopping me.

"No Jonah. You wait next to Bennett and Leo and I will look round the area first. Then, if it's safe we will come back for you two." He explained whilst leading me back to the warm sand.