“You guys eating dinner?” It was Liam asking, and I nodded, rolling off of the bed, tugging Zayn with me.

            I wondered how his voice would sound right now. Would it be darkened by lust?

            I wanted to know if I affected him like he did me.

            “You two always disappear, I swear,” Niall snorted at me when we reached the table. “I barely even see you.”

            I sent him a lopsided grin, my lips still warm from Zayn’s touch. “I’m sorry Niall.”

            He shrugged, and I took the empty seat next to Louis, Zayn taking the last vacant seat next to Liam.

            “What do you even do in there?” The blonde started again as Liam finished passing out plates.

            I tried not to blush, but it was nearly impossible. “He draws, I watch. Nothing special.”

            I met Zayn’s eyes, and almost choked at how intense his gaze was. I couldn’t read him, and I had no clue what he was trying to tell me.

            Luckily, my phone vibrated against my pocket, giving me an excuse to look away.

From Trin: niall asked me out earlier!!!!!

            I looked at the girl who was seated next to the Irish boy and grinned. Good for her.

To Trin: !!!!!! good im happy for you! (:

Just as I forked the first piece of steak into my mouth—it was delicious, by the way, as Liam was an incredible cook—my phone vibrated again.

From Trin: now all you have to do is make it official with lou and then we can double

For the second time in the past five minutes, I almost choked.

To Trin: what if I dont want to????

From Trin: why wouldnt you

From Trin: did something happen

From Trin: you and zayn!?!?!?!?

From Trin: answer me!!!!