Mm, man, these pillows are so soft...

Woah! This is so cool, it can snore too..

Wait, snore?

He jolted awake, sitting up properly. Katsuki's hung loosely around the greenette's waist, the blond's face looked.. relaxed. He didn't look all grumpy and frown-y looking, it was calm. He let off soft snores.

Izuku wiped the drool trail from his mouth. He was right like before, Katsuki was like an over sized body pillow, the softest, best one out there. And that sleep he's had was better than any sleep he's ever had in all of his life. He smiled at the sleeping figure, almost wanting to  pull the corners of his lips, into a smile. He wanted to see if his smile would be as flawless as he looked. It wasn't the best way to make him smile, but it was the best he could think of right now. He just wanted something for his fantasies is all.

Izuku gulped, he looked around, thankfully no one was awake yet, and gradually reached his hand over to the blond face.

He placed both his index fingers on either side of those... luscious lips of the blond's. He started to change his mind.

Forget smiling, I wonder what it would feel like if I kissed him. Those lips have no right to be that good looking right now.

Izuku seriously felt like that prince from Snow White trying to wake her up with a kiss right now. Oh my god! It's like a Disney movie!

He gently caressed both sides of the blond's sleeping face using his thumb, he slowly leaned in. This was okay, right? He's sleeping- hell never know. Nobody has to.

He heard groaning behind him, it was the sound of someone waking up. And that had Izuku go into immediate panic mode. He forced himself to take his hand off of him, setting his head against the male's pillow pecs again, wrapping his arms around him. He was just about to close his eyes and pretend he was sleeping when he realized that he wanted Katsuki's arms around him too.

He quickly wrapped Katsuki's arms around him tight, like a buckle on a seatbelt. And went back to "sleeping" again, he pretended to snore too, but that seriously wasn't necessary as that just made it more obvious that he was awake, so he just shut up after a few moments.

It was Denki, actually. It's quite funny, he's usually the last person to wake up, and sometimes even come late to class because of that.

He stared at himself after realize that this was a full 2 hours earlier than what he'd usually wake up to. "Take that, Sensei!" He whisper-yelled, a brief yawning following after.

He scratched his back as he looked around him slowly, then noticed Izuku and Katsuki wrapped in each other's arms. He saw some other people like that too, but they weren't so oblivious like these two. These two were a whole different story! This is about Plan BakuDeku!

Mina was the first person he woke up. He gently shook her, then as she sat up , he turned her face towards the two. Not realizing that everybody else around her were sleeping, she opened her mouth to squeal with joy, but Kaminari thankfully put a hand over her mouth before she could.

Izuku could hear their inaudible whispering to each other, and the sound of them silently waking some people up, Izuku tried his best to keep a straight face, but at some point, he had to pretend to shift in his sleep, and make his face, face the cushions on the couch. He just hoped nobody would come all the way to the other side of the couch to look.

Oh but they did, he could hear whispering and giggling all around him. Man, someone wake them up- he couldn't keep a straight sleeping face anymore.