Plan BakuDeku

"Alright Izu, you remember what we said right?" Uraraka and Ashido had stayed after school that day, to help Izuku form a plan to help get closer to the blond. Ochako told Mina about this since she loved matchmaking, romance, and as long as she doesn't directly tell Katsuki they were doing this, he's fine with it.

"I didn't take my physics notes for this, this better work.." he mumbled, "I'm sure it will! You're worrying too much, Izubabe." Mina waved it away. "He's probably on his way to the dorms now, I told Ej, Denks, and Hanta to stay after school today, out of his sight, so he'd walk alone, then you can catch him in your way, build up a convo and you'll be set!" The pink haired girl squealed.

"Wait! But before you leave, we need a name for this whole plan, I'm sure this'll take quiet a bit of time." Ochako told them, Mina nodded. "What's a good name to name the plan.." the two started thinking.

"Mm! How about a ship name? Like their names together!" Ashido clapped her hands together, to which Uraraka happily nodded. "What would it be.. So, Bakugou and Izuku.. BakuIzu? BakuMido? KatsuIzu??" Mina started comping up with names, on the spot. "No.. they don't sound good enough."

Suddenly, the two girls looked at each other with excited expressions, as if they found a really good ship name, "BakuDeku!" They both squealed simultaneously.

The greenette just watched the two get all happy and excited over a simple name. But it did sound good though, he just stood there awkwardly. "Alright, you can go now, Izu. Plan BakuDeku is on!"

Man, Izuku was nervous as hell. He didn't even know why this felt worse than jogging with him every morning. This was gonna be just like that, except in the evening, and probably, possibly in his room.

He was speed walking at first, then started running as quiet as he could do the blond wouldn't hear him coming. Everybody else walking down the path probably thought he was so weird right now...

He had walked a step or two too far from the blond, so he immediately started walking backwards as "causally normal" as possible. He was whistling, awkwardly.

Katsuki was super confused, he couldn't find his friends anywhere, he had even texted them, but they never answered. Ever since his first day of school, he had been walking with his group. Or, more like they were walking with him.

And Katsuki wasn't gonna lie, he, deep down, liked their company. But like earlier, he would never admit that.

So obviously, he was slightly upset about it. Negative thoughts formed in his head. Did they didn't wanna talk to him anymore? Did he accidentally smile? Maybe he shouldn't have yelled at Denki in the cafeteria during lunch time, after all. Maybe—

But before he could think of anything else, he noticed Izuku stumble ahead of him from the corner of his eye, then saw him awkwardly back walking so he'd walk beside the blond. Katsuki was, obviously, weirded out. He was whistling too, pretending he hadn't seen the blond yet. "Deku, what the fu-"

"Oh! Woah! Kacchan! I didn't see you there, heyyy!" He sounded way too cheerful for the blond's liking. "..Yeah, you totally didn't." Katsuki eyed him, wondering why the hell he was acting so weird. "How's everything going?" He asked, smiling nervously. "Fine. What the hell do you want?" The blond asked, seeing right through him.

"What?"

"You're easy to read, you want something. What do you want."

"I don't want any-"

"Don't play with me Deku, I know you."

"..Fine, the physics notes, from.. class. I need them." Izuku admitted in defeat. Though, it wasn't completely the truth, he also wanted to get closer to him. But he doesn't need to know that.