"Ghost Kings are very powerful, and ordinary Celestial Masters can't rival them easily, so the White Mountain Sect gradually flourished. Later, the war stopped. The world's grievances were no longer so deep, and many of the evil spirits returned to hell. Refining Ghost Kings also became increasingly difficult, so the White Mountain Sect gradually declined." Master Mao explained, "That Qi Changming is the current White Mountain Sect patriarch's last disciple. Because of his outstanding aptitude, plus his master likes him, his master passed on a Ghost King to him."

"Passing on one to him? That White Mountain Sect must have more than that Ghost King. So did he escape back to the White Mountain Sect to let his master shelter him?" Lisa was puzzled. "Then how did the Six Teams catch him later?"

"When they first arrived in White Mountain, the leaders of the Six Teams also considered this problem. Although the White Mountain Sect has declined, it's impossible that they only have one Ghost King. When they were hesitating whether to go up the mountain to catch him, Gu Rufeng, the sect's patriarch, personally tied him up and sent him over," Master Mao narrated with another smile.

"I can't imagine that Patriarch Gu is quite profoundly righteous," Lisa said with some surprise. The White Mountain Sect had produced a disciple like Qi Changming, so he could be considered as an exceptional bamboo shoot out of evil shoots.

"Not really." Master Mao shook his head. "There are rumors that two days before Qi Changming ran back, someone came to the door and exterminated several Ghost Kings of the White Mountain Sect. The Sect was afraid of suffering a family extermination calamity, so they did not dare to shelter Qi Changming."

"Who is so powerful?" Lisa wondered in amazement.

"I heard that the expert went there to avenge his disciple," Master Mao recalled.

"Irin's grandfather?" Lisa instantly reacted.

"As far as I'm concerned, only Qi Changming is the disciple of the White Mountain Sect who has practiced outside, and the only person in metaphysics that he has offended recently is Little Friend Chen." Master Mao's words almost confirmed Lisa's guess.

"I never thought Irin's grandfather was so powerful," Lisa exclaimed.

"That's why... you must meet Little Friend Chen's grandfather as soon as possible," Master Mao said, "Maybe he really will have a cure."

"Mm." Lisa nodded.

Master Mao set his mind at ease when he saw Lisa's nod, then he fished out a bracelet made of three red ropes, with a coin-size jade piece pendant from his Daoist robe, and said, "This is the amulet that Little Friend Chen asked me to refine. Please pass it to her for me."

"Irin will be very happy to see it." Lisa smiled, "Thank you for your trouble."

Master Mao changed the subject and asked, "How are you feeling lately? Is there anything you don't feel comfortable with after we unsealed your Yin Yang Eye?"

"Everything is quite normal, except that when I went to the National Academy of Sciences two days ago, I saw some ghosts on the road." Lisa laughed. "It's only then that I discovered how crowded the capital is at night."

Master Mao laughed. After chatting with Lisa for a while, he left the small building.

After Master Mao left, Lisa planned to keep the amulet on the coffee table, but just as he raised his hand, he suddenly withdrew it again and summoned Tian Fei instead.

Tian Fei found a box to put the amulet away, while saying, "Young Master, there was another call from the military factory just now."

"Why? Did the prototype still fail to achieve the expected effect?" In May this year, Lisa forwarded the design of one of his newly designed intelligent weapons to the military factory for them to mass produce. In order to produce this batch of weapons, the state invested particularly heavily. Against all expectations, when the first batch of prototypes came out, it was found that the weapons had a 10% possibility to spontaneously self-destruct.