Joohyun looked at the half-dead man beaten by Xiang Nan, and suddenly felt that as long as she didn't let the man out of this alley, then she didn't need to beat him up herself and this man would still end up in almost the same condition as if she did it herself.

The man saw Xiang Nan completely ignored the soul-refining array and used his power frantically, it was obvious he had made up his mind to die alongside him. The opportunities created by the three advanced-level talismans were all ruined by this little girl who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Left with nothing else, the man made a determined effort and took out a black wooden tablet from his pocket.

What was sealed in this wooden tablet was an evil spirit he refined in Xiangxi ten years ago, right now, its strength was nearing that of a ghost king. If it weren't for the fear that two formidable evil spirits appearing at the same time would bring attention from the spiritual world, he would have already taken this out a long ago. However, at this time, he had no way to care about anything else.

"Ghost King, heed my command!"

Following the man's voice, an evil spirit stronger than Xiang Nan suddenly appeared. Two majestic Yin auras collided, they soared high into the sky and thunder rolled with frightening roars.

Xiang Nan was shaken away by the sudden huge Yin aura; he looked up and saw a pitch-dark ghost shadow standing firmly in front of the middle-aged man.

Ghost King! It was the first time Joohyun saw a Ghost King, its dreadful Yin aura made her take a step back.

"Eat him, you can completely evolve into a Ghost King after eating him." The man leaned against the wall and pointed at Xiang Nan.

Although the Ghost King was powerful and the aura of its whole body was daunting, there's no trace of emotion in those red eyes left except for indifference. After hearing the man's order, the Ghost King suddenly jumped up and rushed towards Xiang Nan. The two evil spirits' fight was too fast for the naked eye to see and Joohyun couldn't see anything except for fragmentary reflections.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Three booms of thunder sounded in the sky one after another, a warning from Heaven caused by the dense Yin energy. At the same time, Celestial Masters of the spiritual circle of Imperial Capital, no matter what they were doing all stopped immediately to look up at this warning and thought, what kind of evil spirit was born into the world?

The man ignored Xiang Nan after he released the Ghost King, because he knew, although Xiang Nan was powerful, he wasn't yet an opponent for the Ghost King which had evolved from devouring thousands of ghosts.

The man raised his hand to wipe at the bruise at the corner of his mouth and walked towards Joohyun step by step with a dark face.

"Girl, you're courting death!" Joohyun's interference again and again made the man extremely angry, he raised his hand to strangle Joohyun's neck with a hideous face.

Joohyun avoided the man's arm sideways and kicked his face with a round kick. He was kicked to the wall, and before he could react, he was tossed down to the ground by Joohyun's shoulder throw.

If you have to rank Joohyun's talents, she's third in studying, second in ghost-hunting, and first in fighting.

The two spirits were fighting in the alley as Joohyun held the man to the ground and beat him up wildly outside the alley. She cussed while beating him, "You attacked me while I was taking an exam, do you know how difficult it is to get high points?"

How would the man know he didn't only get beaten by Xiang Nan's hands, but also planted on the ground by a little girl's hands?

"Ghost King!" the man yelled.