(section 17) dna digivolve lesson # 1: new transformation

Start from the beginning

Luke: "nice DNA Digivolve transformation."

Rita: "yup."

Scootaloo: "that's 100 percent awesomeness transformation."

Ricky: "you said it sir."

Lynn: "not bad I guess. You two are up."

They begins to glow yellow and dark green aura inside of them, then they're calling out their name and fly up toward the circle with little bit twirling, "DNA Digivolve to....." After red bright light faded away to reveal the fusion of button smash and Gragomon is the same Gragomon got same height but different he have pair of submarine-gun-like gauntlet with moveable sharp tips (serving) as the fingers, 503xx camo pants, combat boots, two belt of bullet magazine around his chest. He begins to speak with the voice of first base Sentry and Gragomon, "wargragomon!"

Apple bloom: "golly!"

Wargragomon: "this is so cool."

Luke cis walked up to them and said, "tomorrow, you three try new moves on training robotic Dummies. Sounds good." They saluted and said, "yes sir."

Section 23 northeast corridor with kate in her section 23 work out clothes walked toward captain arlelt talking with Zoe hange and moblit Berner for few moments, they stop talking to look at kate Patricia who begins to speak, "captain, I won't be here for training tomorrow and Friday because my dad family from cloudsdale, montana coming here to visit us in 3 days and spend time with them." He smiles and replied back to her with kindness, "of course cadet Patricia go ahead spend time with your father family."

Kate: "thank you sir."

Captain arlelt: "anytime cadet, you can show them your two paldean pokemon from paldea region."

Kate: "sure."

Liberio, Marley in aot universe 2 at 5:30 pm

Theo magath at Zeke Jaeger office sitting in the coach at right side too busy reading scarlet book while being watched by porco and pieck from other couch, then pieck said to her commander, "what kind of book are you reading, commander?" He looked up at them with a smile, "just reading about information of this paldea region place."

Pieck: "that cool, I guess."

He flipped to next chapter about herba mystic inside the crater of area zero with survey team.

He begin to read at loud for pieck, porco, and Zeke to hear it, "area zero was home to wondrous herbs that instantly impart vigor when eaten

He begin to read at loud for pieck, porco, and Zeke to hear it, "area zero was home to wondrous herbs that instantly impart vigor when eaten. We dubbed them herba mystica and attempted to grow some in areas around paldea and other universes. However, the herbs were eaten by pokemon---which in turn grew large and strong. We called these titan pokemon." Pieck become scared about Titan pokemon and said, "we should worry about an titan pokemon somewhere in liberio. It's said herba mystica attempted to grow at paldea region and other universes, including ours."

Porco: "don't be ridiculous pieck, a titan pokemon here at Marley. (Scoff) yeah right."

Meanwhile at another liberio in universe 5 almost nighttime at 7:00 pm, with mikasa walking through town with Connie Springer for few moments until they heard powerful cry echo across from the mountain somewhere in muggy forest, "HHHHHHAAAAXOURS!" Everyone frozen in fear to heard powerful echo from muggy forest, one of Marley soldier said in fear, "what in the world is that."

Connie: "it's titan pokemon."

The soldier look back at Connie with scared expression on his faces and the soldier said to him, "did you say titan pokemon. " Mikasa answer the soldier question, "on the book, there herba mystica and attempted to grow some in areas around paldea and other universes to eaten by pokemon and turned into grew large and strong known as titan pokemon. Probably that our titan pokemon found another herba mystica somewhere in muggy forest but we're safe from titan inside the forest." They begins calming down after thah about mikasa said they're safe from titan pokemon inside the forest behind the mountain, mr. Grice walk up to them and said with polite, "pretty good thinking Ms, you're right that pokemon titan is harm from us at muggy forest behind the mountains." Everyone begins agree with Mr grice statement about titan pokemon.

[New chapter is out for tonight]