Lisa hesitated, raised his hands, and picked up the shrunken bronze sword, holding it in his palm and looking at it carefully.

- Earlier in the day -

Joohyun had no classes on this sunny afternoon, she carried a newly bought backpack while walking out with roller skates.

"Irin, you really won't go shopping with us on the weekend, ah?" Fang Feifei shouted to Joohyun who was about to leave the dormitory.

"Sorry, I really have something to do this weekend. I'll join you guys next time. By the way..." Joohyun ran back to her desk, pulled out a silver card from the drawer and handed it to Fang Feifei, "VK's VIP card, you can use it if you want to buy clothes."

Tong Chao had given her this VK VIP card. When Joohyun returned to school after solving the living dead case, her roommates pestered her about why her appearance didn't change at all even though she was gone for two days. Joohyun used this card to trick them. She lied that Tong Chao had something to do and had to go abroad temporarily so he gave her this VIP card as compensation. By chance, there was a fashion week being held at the same time [T/N: as when living dead attacked], so Joohyun managed to bluff her way out.

"You haven't used this card once since you got it." Han You said.

"It's okay, anyway, this card has no expiration date, so it doesn't matter when it's used." Joohyun said while opening the dormitory door again, "I'm leaving, see you on Monday."

Joohyun left the dormitory's door, pushed off on the newly bought roller skates under her feet and swiftly moved forward on the school's boulevard in a cool and swift manner.

She was busy with upgrading her account in the Spiritual Website, ah.

Joohyun browsed the tasks from the website, she glanced once and took on a task worth 5 million, but when she enthusiastically copied the task content to the group owner 'Spiritual Programmer', she was ruthlessly rejected. [T/N: the penguin group of exorcists called Gods and Ghosts Don't Ask]

I Want to Fix Road: 'Why? Didn't you say that as long as I send you the task's content, you will give me the involved person's contact information?'

Spiritual Programmer: 'Yes, but that service is only limited to tasks worth less than one million, if it is a bigger amount, please be aware and go to the website to take the task directly.'

I Want to Fix Road: 'Is there any difference?'

Spiritual Programmer: 'In addition to tax avoidance, the purpose of this group is to help weak exorcists. A celestial master who has the ability to accept a five-million-yuan task can deduct the handling fee through the website themselves, there's no need to come here.'

There were two methods to pay the handling fee on the Spiritual Website. One is to directly deduct 30% from the task reward, while the other one is to complete one level A task published by the website every month to deduct all handling fees.

Joohyun said with a bit of heartache: 'But, even if a level A task is completed, that's still several millions, ah.' [T/N: I'm not so sure what she meant.]

Spiritual Programmer: 'Master, ah, our group is doing the task of picking up people secretly, we can't be too aggressive, ah.'

I Want to Fix Road: ...

Joohyun had no choice but to honestly accept tasks right from the Spiritual Website only to find out the tasks had to be in line with one's rank, so an exorcist who uses the second method to waive the handling fee must be a rank A account.

Therefore, Joohyun must start from the lowest level starting from accepting tasks worth tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of yuan in order to slowly level up. During this period of time Joohyun was very busy; although these tasks weren't worth much money there were still a lot of people who coveted them.

Believe It Or Not, I Already Caught You (Lisrene)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें