Chapter 7: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Velzard? What about you?"

"Hmm.Pretty much the same goes like what Big brother had just said.I found her quite annoying actually,but easy to endure compared to Veldora's stupidity."

"Why me again?!"

"Because you are so idiotic and irresponsible,you caused so much trouble for us!" Velzard annoyingly said as she held Veldora's head and drowned it beneath the water.

"Maybe that's true..." After being released from her grip,Veldora said,but not without his sister's hands near his neck.

"Poor guy." I said and velda gave me an expression of tiredness.

"This is what you go through?" He asked.

"Probably." I shrugged as I submerged myself beneath the water again,watching the brother and sister quarreling,but still with Velzard taking the upperhand.

"Anyway,I heard that there are matters you are dealing with in the West my friend,am I correct?" Velda asked me as I eyed him.

"Yep,what is it, old guy?"

"Well,if it's not going too well,I could have just asked Luminous to do me a favor since well,I knew all the older demon lords pretty well and we are friends. So,how is it?"

"I'm going to tell ya later about that after we get up from here now.. Oh,and ladies first.."

"Alright,I'm out of here then.Veldora,you are coming with me,now!"

"Wha-" He couldn't even finish his sentence,and he was already in his struggle to resist the pull of her sister,trying his best not to be dragged into another suffering.

"Those two,what's wrong with them all the time?" I let out a sigh and decided it was time for me to prepare our sleep later,the 4 of us,and so I decided to get up myself, turning myself into my slime form.

"Velzard, I will prepare your room too,so have your time here. Just don't soak for too long and remember to take some rest,got it?"

"Hmph,I know."

"Heh,like what you would have said anyway,take your time.Any problem, then you can call me for help anytime."

"Thanks." When I bounced back to the floor,I could see her pouting for a bit. Did I not satisfy her wishes enough?

"What's up mhm? Upset about something?"

"N-no! Of course not!"

"Alright alright,see ya later then." Shrugging off,I went to my room and started to tidy it up.

—-------------------------

Velzard's POV:

"What do you mean you are all sleeping in my room?!" Rimuru screamed in the top of his lungs upon hearing the news.

"Hey don't act like that,I have no problem with it!" Veldora said before receiving a punch into his face by the irritated Rimuru as his head was smashed into the wall before pulled out and the wall repaired by Rimuru.

"But I DO!" He exclaimed.

Upon entering Rimuru's room,I can see Big Brother laughing hysterically and Rimuru just shouting at him,looking very annoyed.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" I said while using the towel to mop my hair dry after I got out with a fresh bath,manners in another room.

"Hey Velzard! We are all going to sleep with Rimuru tonight! Particularly you,even if I and Veldora are going to sleep on another bed." Velda said while tapping my shoulders,still giggling hard.

"I tried hard to make this happen so,take your chances~" He whispered near my ears,which got me so excited that I could feel my face heating up!

"Velzard,you good? Your face is like a tomato." Rimuru said innocently as he looked at my face with an amused smile.

"N-n-n-n-no I am in my best state! There is nothing wrong with me! I'm just a bit...excited." I said the last part particularly in a smaller voice.

"At least it's you,not Veldora sleeping with me. If it's him,I will probably be kicked out of the bed at midnight!" Rimuru playfully replied to me as he gave Veldora another gaze of daggers.